Nuhiu and Fessi

10 minutes ago, TheOnlyWayisS6 said:

Start fessi then bring on Nuhiu later. 

Ok so we started Nuhiu - Why not swap Harris out for fessi? Nuhiu was playing really well and Is a good target man for late in a game. Harris played poorly. 

This is 100% what I expected to see.

Nuhiu was doing really well and Harris did nothing.

He ended up putting FF out wide anyway once Rhodes came on.

Guest LittleG
17 minutes ago, trev said:

This is 100% what I expected to see.

Nuhiu was doing really well and Harris did nothing.

He ended up putting FF out wide anyway once Rhodes came on.

Another strange decision. He brings FF on to offer something different down the middle, he scores then he is  switched out wide to accommodate JR.

27 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Another strange decision. He brings FF on to offer something different down the middle, he scores then he is  switched out wide to accommodate JR.

and two minutes later Rhodes set up our second and Forestieri got far more involved. Good substitution.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I thought Nuhiu was one of our better players today, and was surprised when he was subbed.

Harris is struggling at the moment. Murphy has been poor since he arrived, but he looked a lot more effective than Harris this afternoon.

I thought he was poor, never seemed to win a header!

1 hour ago, TheOnlyWayisS6 said:

Ok so we started Nuhiu - Why not swap Harris out for fessi? Nuhiu was playing really well and Is a good target man for late in a game. Harris played poorly. 

FF and Winnall.  I'm ok with not seeing Fletch or Nuhiu for a long time

33 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Thats probably because Nando is generally rubbish up front. 

Thought we looked less likely to score once Nuhiu went off for Nando until the goal. 

If Nando is going to play it has to be behind 2 strikers. 

1 hour ago, itsonmyhead said:

The more I see of Harris the less end product he has, he continually flatters to deceive. He might run through a brick wall but when he has he puts his shot or his cross into row z

Harris is one the best end product wingers we have had in years.

Consistently gets to the line and dinks well weighted passes to the back post, or tries to pick someone out on the deck. 

He wasn’t in the game much today but his end product is a very good and it’s easy to see how he helped get Cardiff promoted. 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyWayisS6 said:

Harris was poor today and Nuhui was shattered. He’s run his race when subbed. 

Was desperate to see FF come on for Harris, who had a very poor afternoon. FF should have come on at HT.

Nuhiu was one of our better players. Should have stayed on or been replaced by Rhodes, with Fessi in place of Harris.

For 15 minutes before our goal we totally lost it without Nuhiu.

But great finish to the game from the lads. Shame we conceded a second shocker.

Guest LittleG
21 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

and two minutes later Rhodes set up our second and Forestieri got far more involved. Good substitution.

We all know your view on FF's best position. Wouldn't for a minute say he got more involved when out wide, who knows what would have happened if he stayed in the middle.