The thing we're missing

We are not a million miles away. Personally think we should be around 4 points better off this season. Fine margins and a bit of composure.

We need to get Forestieri in this side. He has that bit of guile and more importantly he is a goal threat. 

Personally, I think we can get a top 6 place this season. 

Guest LittleG
30 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Every good team needs a great gaffer. 

The level of experience we had on the field today should have been able to see the game out without s "great gaffer". Surely they know what to do in these situations.

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Are you seriously trying to suggest Hutch is a calm head who can help see games out?

Read it all on this forum. We lack intelligence throughout the team. 

It was said as a light hearted joke. 

But id wholeheartedly agree that these players have had there day. Even noticed fessi was up to his old sullen ways. Didnt really celebrate his goal or fox's. 

(which backs up your thoughts, in an earlier thread, I might add.) 

Edited by Maddogbob

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

It was said as a light hearted joke. 

But id wholeheartedly agree that these players have had there day. Even noticed fessi was up to his old sullen ways. Didnt really celebrate his goal or fox's. 

(which backs up your thoughts, in an earlier thread, I might add.) 

Fair enough. Agree completely, this group of players are remarkably frustrating. Because individually they are all good players, but collectively we just seem to fall short of what is required to be a force in this league. 

1 hour ago, LittleG said:

The level of experience we had on the field today should have been able to see the game out without s "great gaffer". Surely they know what to do in these situations.

The last few weeks tell a different story. 

We've chucked 2 games away in 7 days. 

Guest LittleG
52 minutes ago, sage owl said:

The last few weeks tell a different story. 

We've chucked 2 games away in 7 days. 

Up to the last two games our defence has coped pretty well so I don't think it's a gaffer we're missing; more probably down to a  combination of lack of concentration and poorer defending. The players just need to pull it together.