FF 7

Reach 7

Rhodes 6

How many goals would Westwood have to gift wrap them to get a poor mark

Westwood 0 - awful performance

lees 6 welcome return 

iorfa 6 solid 

Palmer 6 not bad 

fox 7 would be higher if it wasn’t for his supporting role in thIs weeks Westwood blunder .

murphy 6 his best game , that doesn’t take a lot 

lee 5 well and truly had his day 

bannan 5 way too deep as usual  

harris 6 not bad 

fletcher 6 decent but sick of our forwards missing sitters 

nuihu 6 as above 

ff 6.5 not even a fan but has to play as he’s out only player who can shoot 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Westwood 6

Palmer 5

Iorfa 6

Lees 6

Fox 7

Harris 6

Lee 5

Bannan 6

Murphy 7

Dave 6

Fletch 6

FF 7

Reach 7

Rhodes 6

Ridiculous ratings. So harris - who did F all throughout, scores higher than KL who bust a gut all match and set up the 1st goal. Err, ok then.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Lee a 5? Oh my. Well and truly had his day? Was one of the best players for us today. You obviously don't see what he offers.

Indeed. Lee put a reet shift in today. His work rate was incredible throughout, and it was him who was still driving to the goal line to retrieve that ball and square to Fessi. Ok yes he wasnt as involved as in his pomp, but in a 442 with 2 wingers and Bannan, with no Hutch, he needed to be more disciplined. He played a very mature game today.

Edited by steelerian

3 minutes ago, malek said:

In all honesty, he fu*ked up lot more then Dawson ever did.

he's been culpable for 5 of the  13 goals he's conceded this season which tends to back your post  up …..I would go dawson but westwood  I guess does deserve some loyalty but he needs to up his game back to his previous levels sharpish .whether he can at his age is questionable ..

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, torryowl said:

he's been culpable for 5 of the  13 goals he's conceded this season which tends to back your post  up …..I would go dawson but westwood  I guess does deserve some loyalty but he needs to up his game back to his previous levels sharpish .whether he can at his age is questionable ..

True, Westwood did so much for our beloved football club,and deserves all the support, but I'm dead scared that we might lose Dawson for not showing more faith in him.

51 minutes ago, malek said:

True, Westwood did so much for our beloved football club,and deserves all the support, but I'm dead scared that we might lose Dawson for not showing more faith in him.

No sentiment allowed in football. Sure way to ruin a club. Westwood was in need of a reality check after his sending off 3 matches in to the season. For some reason he seems to be undroppable and dawson has to keep the bench warm for virtually zero mistakes.