Lord Snooty

Wednesday - V - Swansea OMDT

Get Voting!  

135 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Will Vulva manage to sneak his remaining Chutney into fortress Hillsbrough?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/19 at 14:00

A surprising eleven, that’s for sure, but let’s see how they fare If we are beaten again, then by all means give Monk some stick. 

I can remember a similar feeling when I saw the line up against Boro, and that turned out OK

3 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

The guy has earnt a starting berth and been given the tag "better from the bench" for far too long.

He ain't better from the bench, if he's right for the game, he is right for the game full stop.

Even at his best he's not good enough, especially for a promotion chasing team. We need more quality going forward. Full stop. 

Pack the side with gingers ..they do well in cold damp conditions...the foreigners won't like it ...

2 hours ago, Eastern said:

Today is my birthday.

on my reckoning, the last time we played at home on my birthday, we beat Southampton 5-0.

Today we play a team beginning with S.

coincidence?

come on Wednesday.

Clutching at straws.

Happy birthday.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

So a good source then :duntmatter:

Probably yes, he's been a scout for the pigs for 18 years.

5 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

It's basically the same team that's failed year after year. Roll on January when I hope he's got the stomach to make the necessary changes and bring some fresh young talent in. 

And year after year nothing changes no matter what. This team cannot get in the playoffs no matter what happens today. When nuhi gets in ahead of winnel etc it shows what a lack of talent there is. All that money spent and we still play at team of flops every match 

Only one thing in our favour. Most of the other teams are garbage as well. 

Ey up, old smiler is here. 

• Haha 3

Interesting side. No out and out dm concerns me. Either Bannan will drop deep and be ineffective and/or we'll get overrun.

Think I'd have gone for Pelupessy over Lee.

• Like 1

Wonder if the same people who castigated Carlos’s training methods, will be doing the same with Gary Monk Somehow I doubt it

Is it just me...or there is a real reluctance to start Forestieri and this has been the case now for a number of years? 

Just now, gurujuan said:

Wonder if the same people who castigated Carlos’s training methods, will be doing the same with Gary Monk Somehow I doubt it

Why would they, do we have 16 injuries? 

Just now, RichieB said:

Why would they, do we have 16 injuries? 

We must have done, yes

Just now, gurujuan said:

We must have done, yes

Which 16 players are all out at the same time right now? 

A lot depends on how lee and Bannan can get hold of the midfield. If we can get the ball in to Harris and Murphy we could get some delivery to the front 2 - let’s be positive 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Is it just me...or there is a real reluctance to start Forestieri and this has been the case now for a number of years? 

There is something else with him, has been for a few years now. It's not all ability.

He hasn't been bothered for a while in truth, could be for a variety of reasons.

Just seen the post from the guy whose birthday it is. Today is my 45th Wedding Anniversary and on our wedding day we beat York City 3-0. Sounds like an omen. 

Whose the Rhodes lad on bench. Must be from the u23s? 

Edited by darklord

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It does seem that way. He has to be at least as good if not better than some of those picked. We need some pace through the middle and wide and if Fessi hasn't got it I done know who has  . He can carry the ball FORWARD at pace and attract free kicks. What more can you ask. Let him run himself into the ground for 60 odd minutes (which he would) then sub him if he's knackered.

1 minute ago, darklord said:

Whose the Rhodes lad on bench. Must be from the u23s? 

Optimistic that he's going to come om and score the winner.

• Haha 1