Wednesday - V - Swansea OMDT

Get Voting!  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Will Vulva manage to sneak his remaining Chutney into fortress Hillsbrough?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/19 at 14:00

I do not like that 11, no bite in midfield, Lee has looked weak since his return, and no pace up front Nuihu starting instead of Fessi and Reach O must have been watching a different team for the last 5 years.

It's going to be a long afternoon.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

I do not like that 11, no bite in midfield, Lee has looked weak since his return, and no pace up front Nuihu starting instead of Fessi and Reach O must have been watching a different team for the last 5 years.

It's going to be a long afternoon.

spot on bud,

Just now, S1Owl said:

How we gonna get best out of Foristieri if don't give him regular starts 

He's off on a free to Atalanta - no idea how he got such a plumb move after the 12 months he just had but he's off and make no mistake.    That is the reason I presume why we aren't investing time in him on the pitch in favour of others.

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Still not keen on Nuhiu starting games. Look a little bit weak in midfield. Not sure on Swansea but I hope they aren’t a physical team. Lees seems to be rushed back, hope that doesn’t bite us. 

The guy has earnt a starting berth and been given the tag "better from the bench" for far too long.

He ain't better from the bench, if he's right for the game, he is right for the game full stop.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, richowl said:

Westwood 

odubajo

lees

iorfa

fox

harris

bannan

lee

murphy

fletcher

nuhiu

poo team but let’s see what happens 

It's basically the same team that's failed year after year. Roll on January when I hope he's got the stomach to make the necessary changes and bring some fresh young talent in. 

And year after year nothing changes no matter what. This team cannot get in the playoffs no matter what happens today. When nuhi gets in ahead of winnel etc it shows what a lack of talent there is. All that money spent and we still play at team of flops every match 

Only one thing in our favour. Most of the other teams are garbage as well. 

Edited by Mrmason69

6 minutes ago, room0035 said:

It’s going to be a long afternoon

It certainly is with that team.

Long from Westwood/Lees to Fletch/Dave all game!

1 minute ago, Salmonbones said:

A long time friend I have who hails from such parts but lived in Sheffield for the last 20 years.   For the record he follows Wednesday only because his team is Napoli and the shirts are vaguely similar.

So a good source then :duntmatter:

• Haha 1