Wednesday - V - Swansea OMDT

Get Voting!  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Will Vulva manage to sneak his remaining Chutney into fortress Hillsbrough?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/19 at 14:00

“ morning Snoots, lovin’ your work as ever,

We may not have deserved three points against Blackburn but to have it snatched away like that was very irritating.

Saying that the defeat hasn’t done us much damage puts an admirably positive spin on the fact that we couldn’t hold on and maybe more of us, if only he our own sanity should adopt that stance.

But it’s lapses like that which might sting us in May...if we had have held on then today we could be playing in the hope of sitting equal top ( unlikely I know ) as apposed to 5th . The top of the table is beginning to stretch.

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I'm thinking of bringing a block of wensleydale 

A tin of Jacob's assorted n a bottle of lock keepers cottage..

Any recommendations of a nice tangy pickle ?

Too late maybe ?......

My ex missus's crotch, as long as you wear nose peg, you should be alright. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, scilly owl said:

“ morning Snoots, lovin’ your work as ever,

We may not have deserved three points against Blackburn but to have it snatched away like that was very irritating.

Saying that the defeat hasn’t done us much damage puts an admirably positive spin on the fact that we couldn’t hold on and maybe more of us, if only he our own sanity should adopt that stance.

But it’s lapses like that which might sting us in May...if we had have held on then today we could be playing in the hope of sitting equal top ( unlikely I know ) as apposed to 5th . The top of the table is beginning to stretch.

More to the point, will Vulva's three jars of chutney be snatched away at the last moment. He may not deserve it, but if he can't hold on in the challenge, the pickle might really hit the fans.

• Haha 1

Good analysis Milord. Seems apt to be playing a team with not one but two parts to their name reflecting the recent weather. Swan and Sea. Or maybe not.

No idea what will happen today, but fingers crossed for a win. 

I’d also,like to know who sources these Swansea managers. Last season it was The Gonch. This team they seem to have opted for one of the Grumbleweeds.

Anyway, up the Owls. 

557B3AE0-BBF3-42DE-8602-09639EDBC1EB.jpeg

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Good analysis Milord. Seems apt to be playing a team with not one but two parts to their name reflecting the recent weather. Swan and Sea. Or maybe not.

No idea what will happen today, but fingers crossed for a win. 

I’d also,like to know who sources these Swansea managers. Last season it was The Gonch. This team they seem to have opted for one of the Grumbleweeds.

Anyway, up the Owls. 

557B3AE0-BBF3-42DE-8602-09639EDBC1EB.jpeg

He could be Wilders replacement pabbers...

Pigs onboard ...

Pigs onboard...

x120.jpeg.f7079ba99643474cd886f7442aa12acd.jpegCJU1amgUMAASUUF.thumb.jpg.368368f6c18ab45f61f9f507d95ea6fa.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

I posted something last night saying that the chutney sounded delicious and wondering where I’d be able to get some.

Apparently the answer is by the players entrance from 9 a.m. before the Bristol City game on 22nd December. There’ll be a stall selling chutney, pickled onions, and rhubarb and gooseberry wine.

I’d get there quick though to avoid disappointment, especially with people having last minute Christmas presents to buy.

Quality omdt as per m'lord. Funny looking chap, their gaffer. Got too many teeth for that mouth. Looks like that Dck Emery vicar.

Anyway, what a bombshell last week. Managed to scrape a defeat from winning  1-0 with 8 to go! :biggrin:

Should be a good game today. Bit wary of Swans fast wingers. Hopefully Palmer & Foxy bingo are on  their game.

Let's say 2-1 to us, with no conviction at all.

UTO. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Quality omdt as per m'lord. Funny looking chap, their gaffer. Got too many teeth for that mouth. Looks like that Dck Emery vicar.

Anyway, what a bombshell last week. Managed to scrape a defeat from winning  1-0 with 8 to go! :biggrin:

Should be a good game today. Bit wary of Swans fast wingers. Hopefully Palmer & Foxy bingo are on  their game.

Let's say 2-1 to us, with no conviction at all.

UTO. 

Yes, let’s hope Forestieri gets off scot free this time

£36.00 to sit in the Kop...

Over £40.00 in the South...

I just cant justify it at the moment.

Prices are crackers. 

Tough game today, but I think it is possible to physically boss this Swansea side.

Chances of us getting a penalty today?

As I always do (except for when i don't) I've been looking at our previous history with our referee. It's David Webb and although off the top of my head I can't remember any blatant howlers from him against us, the stats aren't good. He's reffed us 17 times before, 3 times more than any Championship club, we've only won 5 of those games  and lost 10 (although we've won 2 of his last 3, home v Luton this season and Villa away last year, sandwiching a defeat at Swansea) and he has never awarded us a penalty. Given 4 against us, and we've had 10 more yellows than our opponents. Only awarded 1 red in our games and that was to a Blackburn player 3 years ago.