Wednesday - V - Swansea OMDT

Get Voting!  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Will Vulva manage to sneak his remaining Chutney into fortress Hillsbrough?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/19 at 14:00

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Such a fantastic start. Can’t believe we are losing. Absolutely appalling by both Westwood and Fox for the goal both in the corner conceded and the goal itself. Poor from Westy but how the hell Fox doesn’t clear that I have no idea.  Lee having a mare too 

2 minutes ago, SquirrelSlingshot said:

Unpopular opinion:

Westwood needs to be be dropped.

I've given him the benefit of the doubt this season because he's been such a good player for us, but these mistakes are becoming far too frequent.

I think the positives still outnumber the negatives, especially without a replacement of similar quality and experience...

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

If people get there wish and Westwood is dropped we need a new number one in January. Dawson isn’t the answer yet. 

6 minutes ago, SquirrelSlingshot said:

Unpopular opinion:

Westwood needs to be be dropped.

I've given him the benefit of the doubt this season because he's been such a good player for us, but these mistakes are becoming far too frequent.

christ what a joke... he makes a mistake, did you see his save last week & all the stick Jos got for dropping him. He's vocal, controls the area ff get a grip