Chutney

3 minutes ago, prowl said:

Has Hattersley got a blind dog. I thought it was that other guy Blunkett. Maybe they's both got one. I wonder if they are brothers?

The dogs obviously, not the politicians.

This is and isn't the worst post ever in matchday.... tremendous on both counts and congratulations..

• Thanks 1

Leave the chutney jars (concealed of course, so chutney thieves don't smash your windows) in your car, and conduct the transaction outside the ground after the game. This eliminates not only the smuggling dilemma, but also the hassle of carrying the jars. I mean FFS. 

Edited by Samurai Blue

A single jar smuggling caper should be easier to pull off. Bit of misdirection of any stewards in the area and trundle through with it in a coat pocket. The key is to bowl up to the gate with confidence, act as if you own the place and saunter through. 

I assume the handover has been arranged? Plenty of quiet spots on the south where gentlemen can facilitate a transaction I'm told. 

I don't know if this has already been mentioned - I've not read through the entire fred - but I think the problem is the jars. A dead giveaway IMHO. So have you considered, and bear with me on this, encasing the chutney within Marzipan. We all know that Marzipan is excellent for packages fruity cakes, and well chutneys are like fruity cakes without the flour. So it's practically the same thing.

I think if you made them in to rectangular shape, they would probably be easier to transport. Maybe 20cm x 10cm and 5cm thick. You'd maybe need a couple of these, and you could keep the chutney warm for immediate consumption by strapping these to your midriff for instance. A good strong gaffer tape should do the trick.

And hey Presto Stand, you're in the South. Easy.

Thank me later.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChapSmurf said:

I don't know if this has already been mentioned - I've not read through the entire fred - but I think the problem is the jars. A dead giveaway IMHO. So have you considered, and bear with me on this, encasing the chutney within Marzipan. We all know that Marzipan is excellent for packages fruity cakes, and well chutneys are like fruity cakes without the flour. So it's practically the same thing.

I think if you made them in to rectangular shape, they would probably be easier to transport. Maybe 20cm x 10cm and 5cm thick. You'd maybe need a couple of these, and you could keep the chutney warm for immediate consumption by strapping these to your midriff for instance. A good strong gaffer tape should do the trick.

And hey Presto Stand, you're in the South. Easy.

Thank me later.

The inter-marzipan chutney encasement option has been covered countless times within this thread already. Keep up.:biggrin:

Anyway, I think marzipan is also banned by SAG just in case someone within a 23 mile radius of the ground has a nut allergy.