Chutney

22 hours ago, vulva said:

Got 3 x jam jars full of the stuff (beetroot and orange to be precise) which I need to get into the ground on Saturday to pass on. It’s not practical to do the drop before or after so need to smuggle in. 

Any ideas on how? Suspect I can get 2 in the Fireman Sam bag, hidden under a scarf, but struggling with the 3rd. 

Vulva... this is hilarious! I have signed in just to commend you on your talk of smuggling in pickled goods! I don’t even know if you are being serious or not but this is the good side of owlstalk...never mind talk of formations,who should play, who shunt, parking shenanigans... lets make this happen...put it under a big woolly hat and I think you’ll be good to go. Cheese and homemade chutney sandwiches after a lovely Wednesday win! Come on!!

7 hours ago, prowl said:

If you go to the match with mates give them one jar each to get through the turnstiles. If one gets caught, the other 2 can get through the stewards while the first one kicks off a bit. 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

You might get away with all 3 with a bit of luck, it's easier to hide one jar rather than 3. You could also send another person through ahead of the 3 carriers as a diversion. Just give him a dummy jar of chutney and tell him to get stopped as a distraction.

Find a quiet area. One person get inside have a nother person chuck the chutney over the wall. This was a common way of getting stuff into prisons many years ago or so I understand.

Well thought out!!:laugh:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

This is how county lines operations work, start off pushing a few jars of mild condiments and once they prove they can do that it's on to the harder stuff. Before long the South Stand will be awash with onion salad and chilli dip and the trumping will be worse than on the Kop.  

lollollol

4 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Plastic elasticated  incontinent pads x2...

park the car early, get the chutney outta the boot, strip off put plasticc incontinent pants on....

Decant chutney in between the 2 pairs of incontinent pads, ensuring no leakage...

Walk gingerly to ground...

If a Steward asks search you, let him..as he pats you down, smile awkwardly and ask if "This is the turnstile nearest the toilet?"..i guarantee he will quickly wave you through...arrange to meet recipient..."Ensuring he/she also has 2x Incontinence pads..."..and decant from one to the other in the toilets at the back of whichever stand you are in..during a quiet period during the game...

Thats how I do ..err...would do it

Are you into the whole incontinence pad thng.? It's one way of passing time I suppose. Thinking about it I can see it's a way of passing other things.lol

Update. 2 of the 3 jars have gone to Great Grandma which leaves 1 to smuggle in tomorrow. I’ll have my 2 lads with me so my plan is to plant the chutney jar on one of them. I’m thinking big bobble hat and a feigned need for a wee to create a distraction. 

Bit like them drug mules from Doncaster that got caught in Marrakech. 

So we are looking for a middle aged bloke in a bobble hat teararsing his way to the bogs whilst wind milling at dwarfs (other small people are available) on his way there with a map of Australia on his Levi's..

Whilst tangos steward wrestles with two young kids at the turnstiles  getting battered from àrsehole to breakfast time with a jar of pickle ....

Shouldn't be too hard to spot ......

• Haha 2