The Rain

Just now, Dronfield_SWFC said:

M1 traffic flow on the highways agency website shows 70mph speeds all the way up

Anyone know what it like around Chapeltown etc

You can't park that close to the ground mate , chap is in the matchday exclusion zone. 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

You can't park that close to the ground mate , chap is in the matchday exclusion zone. 

If you park in the Exclusion Zone the Police are within their rights to scrap your car and you'll get tasered. Then your first born has to be donated to the state.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

If you park in the Exclusion Zone the Police are within their rights to scrap your car and you'll get tasered. Then your first born has to be donated to the state.

Relaxed the rules a bit then - fair play 

• Haha 4

On 08/11/2019 at 14:18, sonofbert2 said:

I’d love a few hours in the boozer with Buxtongent.  

At one time  it would be perfectly doable.Worked for many years down pit, usually on Afters, but usually managed a couple of pints before closing time Showing my age now -before 24 hr opening -then after retirement could usually be found propping bar up in Apollo at Barlborough. Then was told I'd to pack it in - horror of horrors Now I'm afraid its a glass of wine in front of idiot box. Only a 6 pint man, but regular, and loved a fag. Now can have neither, and often unable to get to see my beloved Owls. Can still tell a tale or three, but cannot beat Old Father Time.. Still, can't grumble. I've enjoyed my life, especially my Saturdays at S6

• Like 2