Team for Swansea

2 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

His best position. We played attacking he played more advanced we were better as was he. Never been as good in CM.

If were talking about madness that would be starting Jordan Rhodes.

your a lunatic mate. A complete lunatic. Bannan wide is and always has been nothing but pure insanity. 

2 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Number 10 or forward for me. Never been a winger unless were chasing the same with 15 mins to go and going gung ho.

If you look hard you might find a thread or two on this.

I’m out. Can’t afford the psychiatric bills.

• Haha 1

Just now, Fibonacci91 said:

your a lunatic mate. A complete lunatic. Bannan wide is and always has been nothing but pure insanity. 

Couldn't disagree more.

We were at our best with a midfield of Wallace Hutch Lee Bannan. Granted he had Pudil behind him a Forestieri in front of him but he could drif into the middle higher up and dictate. He now dictates in front of our back 4. I know where id prefer him playing.

in a 442 bannan should play wide.

1 minute ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Couldn't disagree more.

We were at our best with a midfield of Wallace Hutch Lee Bannan. Granted he had Pudil behind him a Forestieri in front of him but he could drif into the middle higher up and dictate. He now dictates in front of our back 4. I know where id prefer him playing.

in a 442 bannan should play wide.

Can you go back in time and alter the reality of Brexit too please?

16 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

If that's the case then there should be an argument for 3 at the back as at home I think we HAVE to play 2 up front.

Something like:

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Borner

Odubajo Hutch Bannan Reach

Forestieri

Fletcher Nuhiu

I like the idea of 343 with our squad but I would probably go with Harris instead of Nuhiu and play fletcher down the middle with harris and forestieri either side

If you want to play slow possession football like Carlos did with Wallace and Bannan nominally wide but coming into the centre while the full backs overlap then Bannan wide is ok.

With our current personnel and tactics it would be nonsense.

I would be tempted to give Obubajo a start. Swansea have a load of quick mobile players, Routledge, Dyer, Celina . 
His pace would be useful.

3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

No Luongo according to GM, in that case I'd go:

Westwood

Palmer

Iorfa

Borner

Fox

Forestieri

Hutchinson

Bannan

Harris

Nuhiu

Fletcher

I think this will be what GM goes for. Try the 2 big lads up-front again. I would stick Rhodes on bench and give him a run out.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Think Monk has just said Luongo isn’t fit.

Westwood

Palmer

Iorfa

Borner

Fox

Reach

Hutchinson

Bannan

Harris

Forestieri

Fletcher

Subs

Dawson, Odubajo, Pelupessy, Lee, Murphy, Nuhiu, Winnall 

Let Harris, Reach and Fessi change positions throughout the game. Let’s get at that from the off!

9 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Think Monk has just said Luongo isn’t fit.

Westwood

Palmer

Iorfa

Borner

Fox

Reach

Hutchinson

Bannan

Harris

Forestieri

Fletcher

Subs

Dawson, Odubajo, Pelupessy, Lee, Murphy, Nuhiu, Winnall 

Let Harris, Reach and Fessi change positions throughout the game. Let’s get at that from the off!

fair, i'd like to see Murphy for reach at the very least. If not Fessi for Reach with Winnal/Rhodes partnering Fletch. Winnal got a goal and lost his poo in frnot of the fans and we haven't seen him since. Not exactly the confidence booster he needed. 

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

For me, this is our strongest team. 

You can easily switch this into a 4-4-2 too with Bannan playing on the left (albeit somewhat tucked in). 

I mentioned this a few weeks back as I'm sure Harris can play right wing and left wing for me is Nando's best position, space to run into, create things, cut inside and shoot.