Where will the players be in 5 years time

It'sTthe Star and a computer game prediction. Not really worth reading.

Werstwood, Hutch, Bannan, Fletcher, Lee  FF, Nuhiu will all probably be retired. Rhodes will probably be retired or in the lower leagues.

The rest will probably still be Championship or L1 players. Iorfa could be Premiership if he continues to develop. Borner will be back in Germany after a spell in the Premiership.

I've not read the Star piece, The Star always wants me turn of my Ad Blocker and I can't be bothered enough to do so.

The Star is attrocious. 

Saw old Doom Howson wandering down the street a few weeks ago (near Kommune/old Co-Op) appeared to be dictacting his latest nothing article. 

Tbf, I don't think he's a bad journalist, but the way the Star seems to operate these days (lots of speculative, Sky Sports News esque page filler nonsense) can't really help. 

There is also a notable disparity between the coverage we get and Dem Blades have been getting in the last few years. 

Clearly, that is partly reflective of how well they've done in comparison to us, but some of the dross they publish from James Shields/Danny Hall is nothing short of embarrassing. 

Last week Danny Hall (who is seemingly employed solely for the fact he is a United supporter) published an article about how Bramall Lane had been voted as having the best atmosphere in the Premier League. Big fizz off headline, the lot. 

It had been voted for by a website...a website which is run by a Sheffield United fan. 

It's not even flipping news. It's just opinion and an extremely bias one at that. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria

most of them will be lying on a beach surrounded by fine sand, crystal blue watter with a waiter serving them cold drinks.

There will be a collective sound of

" Cant believe how lucky we were to have a chairman who wanted to pay us so much"

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

The Star is attrocious. 

Saw old Doom Howson wandering down the street a few weeks ago (near Kommune/old Co-Op) appeared to be dictacting his latest nothing article. 

Tbf, I don't think he's a bad journalist, but the way the Star seems to operate these days (lots of speculative, Sky Sports News esque page filler nonsense) can't really help. 

There is also a notable disparity between the coverage we get and Dem Blades have been getting in the last few years. 

Clearly, that is partly reflective of how well they've done in comparison to us, but some of the dross they publish from James Shields/Danny Hall is nothing short of embarrassing. 

Last week Danny Hall (who is seemingly employed solely for the fact he is a United supporter) published an article about how Bramall Lane had been voted as having the best atmosphere in the Premier League. Big fizz off headline, the lot. 

It had been voted for by a website...a website which is run by a Sheffield United fan. 

It's not even flipping news. It's just opinion and an extremely bias one at that. 

Hmmmm I wonder if a group of Sheffield Wednesday fans set up a website talk about how safe and welcoming Sheffield Wednesday's  Hillsborough Stadium is.

A few of us on here talk about this article as if its from a sauce other than HP.

Bobs your uncle -Dom (I don't check my sources Stir man) will right an article about how safe Sheffield Wednesday Hillsborough stadium is according to a nation website and the problem with SYP and SCC will be over.

lol

Owls players in 5 years time.

Westwood - Chairman of a none league team, 

Palmer - Playing for Toytown and coaching their youth team

Lees - Recovering for his annual September hamstring injury.

Borner - After getting promoted with the Owls, going on to captain Germany in the next world cup and winning, running for German PM due to his special relationship with the UK

Iorfa - After winning promotion with the Owls sold for £40m to Manchester United, an England regular and Premiership star

Reach - Still with the Owls 

Hutchinson - in charge of the owls as first team coach or doing a stretch in Strangeways for GBH

Bannan - after a few failed hair transplants becomes the new face of a hair regeneration company and makes money on the side as a cousin IT impersonator.

Harris - After winning promotion with the Owls and helping the team into the champions league get a star on the Sheffield Walk of fame and a knighthood from his services to strikers

Forestieri - after winning promotion with the Owls stays on for a few years getting us into the champions league. Then retires in his early 30's and buys Mansfield Town who he quickly closes down and builds a shopping centre on the site of the ground. 

Fletcher - Playing in the middle east or China on a £1m a week

17 hours ago, room0035 said:

Owls players in 5 years time.

Westwood - Chairman of a none league team, 

Palmer - Playing for Toytown and coaching their youth team

Lees - Recovering for his annual September hamstring injury.

Borner - After getting promoted with the Owls, going on to captain Germany in the next world cup and winning, running for German PM due to his special relationship with the UK

Iorfa - After winning promotion with the Owls sold for £40m to Manchester United, an England regular and Premiership star

Reach - Still with the Owls 

Hutchinson - in charge of the owls as first team coach or doing a stretch in Strangeways for GBH

Bannan - after a few failed hair transplants becomes the new face of a hair regeneration company and makes money on the side as a cousin IT impersonator.

Harris - After winning promotion with the Owls and helping the team into the champions league get a star on the Sheffield Walk of fame and a knighthood from his services to strikers

Forestieri - after winning promotion with the Owls stays on for a few years getting us into the champions league. Then retires in his early 30's and buys Mansfield Town who he quickly closes down and builds a shopping centre on the site of the ground. 

Fletcher - Playing in the middle east or China on a £1m a week

REACH: still figuring out what position he plays 

• Haha 2