Swansea, home

3 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

Went last year, great game to watch, i`m free Saturday as eldest`s U8 match has been cancelled. Thought ill just see how much, nope ill take him somewhere else thanks guys.

Any chance to have a dig eh

1 hour ago, JumboRex said:

Any chance to have a dig eh

No, thought it would be cheaper than that. Was last year. 

Im not paying 49 quid for two of us. Its chuffing swansea. A small team from Wales. Maybe derby or forest yes. But Swansea??? 

Edited by Maddogbob

2 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

No, thought it would be cheaper than that. Was last year. 

Im not paying 49 quid for two of us. Its chuffing swansea. A small team from Wales. Maybe derby or forest yes. But Swansea??? 

A team that has been a PL team much more recently than the 2 clubs you mentioned

11 minutes ago, JumboRex said:

A team that has been a PL team much more recently than the 2 clubs you mentioned

Bigger, better more interesting clubs. Swansea are a nothing club about as interesting as playing mk. 

Im not the one with the agenda. Im just stating. Im not stumping up 49 notes for a game against Swansea. A nothing club, My choice. 

If it was cheaper id probably go, however looks like none of us will be going anyway. 

Edited by Maddogbob

30 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Bigger, better more interesting clubs. Swansea are a nothing club about as interesting as playing mk. 

Im not the one with the agenda. Im just stating. Im not stumping up 49 notes for a game against Swansea. A nothing club, My choice. 

If it was cheaper id probably go, however looks like none of us will be going anyway. 

suppose when you put it like that it makes sense, I’m probably just grumpy as it took me 4 hours to get home from Newark. 

4 minutes ago, JumboRex said:

suppose when you put it like that it makes sense, I’m probably just grumpy as it took me 4 hours to get home from Newark. 

Soooo glad i dont work in Newark anymore. Feel your pain, saw the A1 was closed northbound. Awful drive on a good day. 

Edited by Maddogbob