Monks agent

A football agent has appeared in court accused of wounding a man in a pub.

James Featherstone, who represents Manchester United defender Chris Smalling and current Sheffield Wednesday manager Gary Monk, allegedly attacked businessman Darrin Bloomfield in the gents' toilets at the Stamford Arms in Bowdon, Cheshire, earlier this year.

Featherstone, 39, appeared in the dock at Manchester Magistrates' Court on Tuesday morning alongside his co-accused, Benjamin Cowgill, 38.

Both are charged with a single count of malicious wounding with intent to do grievous bodily harm to Mr Bloomfield on March 8.

Thats another 6 game ban for Fessi then....

• Haha 2

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, marcx666 said:

James Featherstone, who represents Manchester United defender Chris Smalling and current Sheffield Wednesday manager Gary Monk, allegedly attacked businessman Darrin Bloomfield in the gents' toilets at the Stamford Arms in Bowdon, Cheshire

My guess is that the victim was peeing next to Mr Featherstone, looked over and upon seeing Mr Featherstones pecker made a joke regarding his manhood and his clients...

Guest Grez Bez
5 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I’m interested to know more about the wounding that took place in the men’s toilets.

One count each, I assume they used their own weapons?

Was wondering this myself. Presume he hit him with a glass or bottle.

44 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Was wondering this myself. Presume he hit him with a glass or bottle.

50 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I’m interested to know more about the wounding that took place in the men’s toilets.

One count each, I assume they used their own weapons?

Toilet brush and grill attachment from the Dyson hand dryer. 

6 minutes ago, A12owl said:

It's got no implication on Monk so why is it any interest? .

Wrong thread.

Guilty by association, A12, Buddy. Even if found innocent in a court of law the association will deem us guilty, ban FF for 17 years and make us play the remainder of our matches under a huge tarpaulin sheet stretched over Heaven, Sorry, Hillsborough for the rest of our existence. FFS :bullen:.  Then SYP'n'SAG will declare the tarpaulin illegal and a danger to humanity cos we might get a slight southeasterly breeze which will make the tarpaulin tear the Ground and half of surrounding Hillsborough from their foundations and drop them somewhere near the Caribbean. CCC will then arrive with their clipboards and deem that the now vacated land is not being used for original purpose and proceed to build bungalows and homes for disabled people on the flood plain which is now 10ft deeper than it was before.

Thecunts have got it all worked out y'know, FFS :Chansiri:

22 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Guilty by association, A12, Buddy. Even if found innocent in a court of law the association will deem us guilty, ban FF for 17 years and make us play the remainder of our matches under a huge tarpaulin sheet stretched over Heaven, Sorry, Hillsborough for the rest of our existence. FFS :bullen:.  Then SYP'n'SAG will declare the tarpaulin illegal and a danger to humanity cos we might get a slight southeasterly breeze which will make the tarpaulin tear the Ground and half of surrounding Hillsborough from their foundations and drop them somewhere near the Caribbean. CCC will then arrive with their clipboards and deem that the now vacated land is not being used for original purpose and proceed to build bungalows and homes for disabled people on the flood plain which is now 10ft deeper than it was before.

Thecunts have got it all worked out y'know, FFS :Chansiri:

If only it was that easy ....