One too many...

...Sunday afternoon stellas, but here goes anyway...

what I don’t get is the reaction to yesterday’s defeat. A lot stated at the end of last season that we needed a clear out, we got rid of some deadwood. We were then embargoed. We then lost our manager two weeks before the season started. We appointed monk a few weeks in.

We’re now in a decent position and have put some good performances in. We’re doing better than I’d thought we would at the start of the season. I’m not surprised by yesterday’s loss, the team still needs improvements, that’s obvious. I’m gutted that we lost from a winning position, but not surprised.

i think monk is doing well and will continue too. Get Bannan, luongo, lees back in, give FF more game time, add a couple in January, playoffs is more than achievable from a season that could have quite easily been a real struggle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with you, but, it was so effing predictable...and if you've watched Wednesday for a long time as I have the pain is worse because it's like going to the dentist who drilled into a nerve last time...and you just know the fool will touch it again

• Like 1

During the game I thought it had 1-0 Blackburn written all over it.

We were doing ok but just expected it.

Then we scored and I thought it wasn’t going to be the same old story....

Should have known better.

As always, it’s the hope that kills you

10 hours ago, 109Waddle said:

...Sunday afternoon stellas, but here goes anyway...

what I don’t get is the reaction to yesterday’s defeat. A lot stated at the end of last season that we needed a clear out, we got rid of some deadwood. We were then embargoed. We then lost our manager two weeks before the season started. We appointed monk a few weeks in.

We’re now in a decent position and have put some good performances in. We’re doing better than I’d thought we would at the start of the season. I’m not surprised by yesterday’s loss, the team still needs improvements, that’s obvious. I’m gutted that we lost from a winning position, but not surprised.

i think monk is doing well and will continue too. Get Bannan, luongo, lees back in, give FF more game time, add a couple in January, playoffs is more than achievable from a season that could have quite easily been a real struggle.

You put Bannan, Luongo and Lees into last Saturday's side, I think it would have been a different result.