“We should be beating teams like Sheffield Wednesday”

10 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

owlstalk logic. Watches  highlights, states keeper is crap, was at fault and cost us the game when it could have been at least 5 without him, blames him for a goal and says it’s not good enough yet defends the defended who made the mistake and says they can’t win every header and be perfect. lol 
staggering stuff. That’s why I don’t post much in this section anymore. It’s just unbelievable Geoff 

So every save he made before that was a top class save that only a top class keeper would have saved then? Dawson would have saved all of those as well pretty easily but apparently he’s not in the top 12 in the division? 

Or do you just count every single shot on target as a goalscoring opportunity that should be taken?

Defenders lose headers all the time so no they can’t be perfect.They don’t however concede a goal every time they do other wise every game would be 15-15.

If a Keepers our of position and gets lobbed it usually results in a goal as proven last week. The nature of their position dictates that when they make a mistake they generally concede, being an ex keeper you should know that.

Also another point that’s not been raised so far. The ball by your own admission was the floatiest cross ever and was taken near the halfway line, why didn’t KW simply come out and catch/clear it then?

On 07/11/2019 at 20:10, 2roland2 said:

so you wouldn’t watch the highlights and can tell he’s out of position from where the ball came from . No he’s not. And that’s Coming from a keeper. 

so what happened for their second yesterday? given you're 'a keeper'.

if you are, maybe you need to let monk know.

56 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

have a look on my comments on match day. But wtf has that got to do with his positioning last week?  It was a different game. He was at fault for both yesterday, but here’s the thing I tell it how it is , so why would I defend him for making two mistakes? 
unlike you Who didn’t even look at it and the other plantpot Who watched 3 mins highlights before making his mind up?

oh and sorry have I disappointed you now ? You thought I was going to blindly defend him didn’t you?  Well no.....that isnt what I do.  

Let me clear this up. Cameras at the game film the whole game. They then choose various incidents and show these later on and are often called highlights. The footage shown later on is from the actual game, it is not a dramatic re-enactment or similar footage from a different game but actual footage from the game in question. 

Therefore an incident that happened in the game and then shown later on the highlights are exactly the same.

An example of this would be yesterday I saw Adam reach shoot, the keeper spilled it, Kieran lee followed in and squared it to FF who scored. I watched the highlights this morning and exactly the same thing happened. So quite why my opinion of KW positioning last week is wrong because I’m going from highlights footage and I wasn’t there is beyond me? Makes me wonder how on earth they manage to get Shearer and co on MOTD to view all the games live on a Saturday before presenting that night. 

Hope this helps

As a side note I would like to say it was interesting to see how many headers we won in their area (especially in the first half) and they didn’t all result in goals. Maybe their keeper was positioned correctly to make the save? bit of a crazy theory I know.

2 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

have a look on my comments on match day. But wtf has that got to do with his positioning last week?  It was a different game. He was at fault for both yesterday, but here’s the thing I tell it how it is , so why would I defend him for making two mistakes? 
unlike you Who didn’t even look at it and the other plantpot Who watched 3 mins highlights before making his mind up?

oh and sorry have I disappointed you now ? You thought I was going to blindly defend him didn’t you?  Well no.....that isnt what I do.  

I've better things to do than search out your comments on matchday, believe it or not, though I truly welcome your realism, even if brought on by having nowhere else to go.

I didn't need to see the blackburn match or highlights, I could see from the still he was in dangerous territory.

I was just enquiring as after all you are a 'goalkeeper'.

5 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

There’s a lot of things you can’t be arsed to check whilst forming views 

let’s leave it at that, if you can’t be arsed to look at my comments or look at the highlights then why are you arguing. Go and do the better things you have to do......

I pointed out that I wasn't willing to go hunting for your comments on matchday, I was looking for the input on goalkeeping errors from someone who last week was assuring us he was a goalkeeper, as if he was only one amongst us.

21 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

let me clear this up. Your original comments about Westwood was after watching the 2min 30 odd highlights before sky had theres out. 

go away I’m not debating with someone who basis a players performance on 2mins 30 highlights 

see here’s the thing as well you clearly didn’t go again yesterday which is fine, that’s upto you but you can not base a performance on watching highlights. That’s just idiotic......

because I guarantee it didn’t show on 68 mins the iorfa highlight where he got outjumped in a very similar area with a similar cross which this time came to nothing because the header wasn’t as good. By the way the keeper was in a similar position. And guess what the player didn’t score. Not also didn’t show the 2 mistakes iorfa made in the 5 mins following.  It also didn’t show a lot of what iorfa did right. That’s because highlights are just that...........

i haven’t got a problem with people not going to games , I get that but to base performances on watching highlights is just beyond stupid.  If I dont go to a game I genuinely accept I can’t judge performances based on highlights that’s because I’m sensible

You keep bringing up the 2.30 sky highlights when I’ve said repeatedly I am going from the 10 min highlights from the club site which are generally released the day after. I did go on Saturday, unfortunately my seat gave me a fantastic view of the latest in a series of blunders KW has made this season. How it’s obvious I didn’t go I’m not sure? However can you do me a favour next time you go? Run through some catching drills with KW before the game. 

Oh oh and next time you run a dyslexia sob story maybe try it in a thread where you haven’t repeatedly being taking the wee wee out of blind people beforehand.

On 10/11/2019 at 23:38, dorian gray said:

I pointed out that I wasn't willing to go hunting for your comments on matchday, I was looking for the input on goalkeeping errors from someone who last week was assuring us he was a goalkeeper, as if he was only one amongst us.

which bit didn't you like 2roland2? 

my not hunting for you post?

or the fact that last week you were reminding us you were a GOALKEEPER? :ohmy:

16 hours ago, dorian gray said:

lost yer tongue roland?

you'll need it for shouting at the defence in front of you.lol:tango::image:

for you to state that we should take your word because you're 'A GOALKEEPER' shows what a dumpling you truly are.

do you for one clown's minute think you're the only person on here to have played in goal so to be able to judge a cross?

do you think that every aerial ball into the box hasn't to be judged by defenders and attackers alike?

but maybe they were all really GOALKEEPRS like YOU!   :tango: