Adam Reach

Adds nothing, can’t be good at corners either because he should be taking them if he’s a winger.

you could have the excuse of not playing left side but a winger or side midfielder should have the professionalism of switching flank. Never runs at a player and takes them and even so never gets a chance to cross the ball too. At least last season he pitched in with some goals. He’s been totally anonymous this season so far. 

Edited by Mr. Chow

To me he is a left sided midfield player or left wing back but he doesn’t want to play there....he even said that when Carlos was here.

He isn’t someone I’d want at the side of me in the trenches but is a better player than he has shown for the most part this season.

Always puts a shift in which is why he starts pretty much every game. However his lack of quality going forward this season is really holding us back. In a 433 the wingers need to be contributing more than what they currently are. 

Isn't putting a 'shift in' what you'd expect from any player in a blue and white shirt, but we also need some threat from our wingers, Reach was no threat and hasn't been most of the season. At least you wonder what Harris may do, with Reach unfortunately we know what he'll do.

• Thanks 1