Pathetic

1 hour ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Poor performance, some unlucky breaks, still only  4 points off top. Where will we be when we start playing well? 

Perspective.

You’re definitely right to call for perspective. However, wouldn’t you agree that at the moment if feels like we’re on a knife edge. We could improve from poor performances and good results I.e. Stoke into good performances and good results. 
However it feels just as likely we might go the other way, poor performances and poor results. I.e. Blackburn.

I don’t think we could’ve complained too much if we’d lost to Cardiff and Leeds which would put a different perspective on things. It’s time for performances to improve and become a bit more comfortable 

Guest Ferkorf
12 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Pigs won there 0-2 fairly late on last season and 5 points better off than us now. That is the diference still.

Whats the obsession with how they played last season?

6 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Oh look. Voice of reason is here

Well stop being a diva 

Its 15 games in and we are 4 points off top spot no one knows how important these points will be so why ask and why would they be more important than those dropped v Hull ? 

Every win we are going to conquer Europe in 3 years every loss we are destined for the national league its wearing and pathetic

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Well stop being a diva 

Its 15 games in and we are 4 points off top spot no one knows how important these points will be so why ask and why would they be more important than those dropped v Hull ? 

Every win we are going to conquer Europe in 3 years every loss we are destined for the national league its wearing and pathetic

Even worse than being destined for the national league, we're destined to stay in this one.

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Well stop being a diva 

Agree the overeactions on here are crazy. Don't understand why people fuming with the two late goals, yes bad mistakes but we were hardly being dominated throughout.

Got good deserved points against Leeds and Cardiff which show we can more than match them. Just had an off day and need to make sure these are kept to a minimum.

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

Well stop being a diva 

I wasn’t asking for an actual answer . I haven’t been sat looking at my phone waiting for a reply from someone who can look into the future btw

Football is an emotional game. I’m very very disappointed about today’s result. Is that ok with you. Or should I PM you after every defeat for advice on how I should respond?

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I am fuming at that. 

Despite the clean sheets recently don’t think we’ve managed the last 20 of games very well at all. Today was coming. Shocking Wednesday. 

I’m fûcking raging too pal. 

Promotion winning teams don’t go 1-0 up in the 83rd minute and lose.

Mentally we’re weak as piśs and always have been. Could have been joint second tonight, instead we’re 7th. Unacceptable.

Edited by Steelman

7 minutes ago, Stoop said:

I wasn’t asking for an actual answer . I haven’t been sat looking at my phone waiting for a reply from someone who can look into the future btw

Football is an emotional game. I’m very very disappointed about today’s result. Is that ok with you. Or should I PM you after every defeat for advice on how I should respond?

No plz don't ill direct message you about how a truFan should react 

2 minutes ago, Steelman said:

I’m fûcking raging too pal. 

Promotion winning teams don’t go 1-0 up in the 83rd minute and lose.

Mentally we’re weak as piśs and always have been.

True pal. But brings you back down to earth, we aren’t a promotion side if we can’t hold on in situations like that. 

1 hour ago, casbahowl said:

We desperately need a RB ...... Palmer was absolutely awful again.... I mean back to being blindingly awful.

sauntering back, giving away needless free kicks, offering nothing going forward. The one cross he put in was catching practice for the keeper.

Mowbray realised how bad he was and sent everything down their left. Monk and Hutch we’re going apoplectic at him ..... absolutely shocking 

His improvement was while left back. strange.