Pathetic

Didn't fancy us at all today. Even less so after seeing no Bannen. Best player we have, and he can be poor at times. 10 corners and nothing. We get one undeserved imho, yet again failing to see it out, you can't legislate for a deflection, but our play all game was poor. 

11 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Comments like "we should be beating teams like Blackburn" - I watched Blackburn's iFollow and they were saying exactly the same thing about us.

We're bog-standard mid-table, just like them.

cant disagree with that .

Comments like "we should be beating teams like Blackburn" - I watched Blackburn's iFollow and they were saying exactly the same thing about us.

We really aren't a mid table side.

We'll be top 6.

I see you have returned to the forum again today though. Wonder why.

• Thanks 2

They’re struggling with injuries.

They're actually better than us. We just had a super easy start.

We should have beaten them today though. They’re in a bad run of form and missing key players 

Just now, debram said:

Agree but what a frustrating day, fully expected a double win, rugby n us, and a treble the icing on the cake, thought after all my years would have been used to being kicked in the goolies. 

Switched the rugby off early. You could see the writing on the wall early doors, but didn’t expect us to capitulate after going 1-0 up. Devastated!

Guest LittleG
13 minutes ago, TomBee said:

Could've had 7 extra points if we'd held onto our away games  and took one of our chances against Leeds. We could easily be 3 clear. Anyway, just to state it's fine margins and barring injuries we'll be in the running for top 6.

Not a prayer, unless we get 3 or 4 quality additions in Jan.

Just now, McRightSide said:

They’re struggling with injuries.

They're actually better than us. We just had a super easy start.

We should have beaten them today though. They’re in a bad run of form and missing key players 

Blackburn better than us lol

Sure, hats why they'll be the side challenging the bottom 6 and we'll be the side thrusting the top 6 come May.

Defeats happen, deal with it. As a fan base, Owls don't seem to be able to take defeats very well. Some verge on suicidal. Reckon kf we got to Prem some might even go through!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Sure, hats why they'll be the side challenging the bottom 6 and we'll be the side thrusting the top 6 come May.

Defeats happen, deal with it. As a fan base, Owls don't seem to be able to take defeats very well. Some verge on suicidal. Reckon kf we got to Prem some might even go through!

Take a look at where we’ve earned our points, and more importantly...where we haven’t.

1 minute ago, the monk said:

We go again ... classic 

The other options?

There aren't any...are there?

Its meltdown when we lose..overhyped nonsense when we win...

"We should be stuffing teams like Blackburn" ??

Really?..Its the Championship..It happens..It will keep on happening.

Theres sod all we can do until January, the Monk has to make the tweaks he sees as necessary...Obviously until then , he seemingly hasn't the confidence to pick a side that will actually go for it, rather than the "Wait and see what they do" stuff we saw last week and this.

Theres a long way to go, and we have to go with it...Take it in the context of the season, we are not a million miles away, but we are offa the pace.

I really wish our fans would stop telling me how good this squad could be 

We are dog sh 1t, we cant pass , control a ball  take a throw in , give fouls away whilst attacking and all over the pitch for that matter 

And as for today's corners ?? How a pro cannot ping a ball with pace on it is beyond me 

And you can pay £46 of your hard earned  for the privilege if you are daft enough

We desperately need a RB ...... Palmer was absolutely awful again.... I mean back to being blindingly awful.

sauntering back, giving away needless free kicks, offering nothing going forward. The one cross he put in was catching practice for the keeper.

Mowbray realised how bad he was and sent everything down their left. Monk and Hutch we’re going apoplectic at him ..... absolutely shocking 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Poor performance, some unlucky breaks, still only  4 points off top. Where will we be when we start playing well? 

Perspective.

Consistently? I hope I'll be alive, but I'm not counting on it. 

Guest LittleG
3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Deal with it! We've been suffering such defeats for last 20 odd years, how much longer do we have to "deal with it". Unfortunately the players seem to have the same attitude 

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

The other options?

There aren't any...are there?

Its meltdown when we lose..overhyped nonsense when we win...

"We should be stuffing teams like Blackburn" ??

Really?..Its the Championship..It happens..It will keep on happening.

Theres sod all we can do until January, the Monk has to make the tweaks he sees as necessary...Obviously until then , he seemingly hasn't the confidence to pick a side that will actually go for it, rather than the "Wait and see what they do" stuff we saw last week and this.

Theres a long way to go, and we have to go with it...Take it in the context of the season, we are not a million miles away, but we are offa the pace.

It is shocking football mate , but you could be right hang in there and see where we are 

Sick to the back teeth of this league 

Just now, LittleG said:

Deal with it! We've been suffering such defeats for last 20 odd years, how much longer do we have to "deal with it". Unfortunately the players seem to have the same attitude 

Every team loses matches. That's Wednesday fans problem. We don't have a divine right to win football matches ffs.

Get over it, we've lost.

2 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

We desperately need a RB ...... Palmer was absolutely awful again.... I mean back to being blindingly awful.

sauntering back, giving away needless free kicks, offering nothing going forward. The one cross he put in was catching practice for the keeper.

Mowbray realised how bad he was and sent everything down their left. Monk and Hutch we’re going apoplectic at him ..... absolutely shocking 

...and didn’t block a single cross all day.

Needs a spell on the sidelines.