Pathetic

If we lost to a better team fair enough, Blackburn aren’t a better team. We where pathetic today. We need a couple of real quality players in January. Midfield is useless without Bannan or Luongo and we need a goal scorer up top. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

2 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Poor performance, some unlucky breaks, still only  4 points off top. Where will we be when we start playing well? 

Perspective.

I think it might be when we start actually going for it, instead of going to such as Blackburn and taking the "Suck it and see"  approach

Taken in context...4 offa the top is not bad....sitting 7th..is not bad

Wednesday have the players to do better....and Garry Monk has to start thinking that.

Really disappointed how that panned out, 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
2 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

This is as good as it will get with this squad.

We were by far the better side against top of the table Leeds last week. We lacked arguably our 2 best midfielders today, which is the area we lost the game. We’ll get a new striker in January to supplement fletch. Trust me, it will get much better than this.

1 minute ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

We were by far the better side against top of the table Leeds last week. We lacked arguably our 2 best midfielders today, which is the area we lost the game. We’ll get a new striker in January to supplement fletch. Trust me, it will get much better than this.

That’s the point, they’re incredibly inconsistent and have been for years. The whole spine of the fecking squad. 

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

That initial line up wasn’t quite right today was it? 

We did not look like a solid, organised, outfit today.

But we move on. 2-3 wins and we’re back in it again.

Agree but what a frustrating day, fully expected a double win, rugby n us, and a treble the icing on the cake, thought after all my years would have been used to being kicked in the goolies.