Pathetic

11 hours ago, edited said:

911DF443-1DDA-46FE-A8AE-48449693396E.jpeg

I'd get rid of every single one of them except Lee and Dawson. Maybe keep Fletcher depending on wages and who else we bring in. The rest have never done it or not done it consistently enough over their time at the club.

Just now, handworth52 said:

they can all go for me and a total rebuild .fletch is old and 35k a week needs coming off the wage bill, rest are either ageing or not good enough. dawson maybe keep ,but I think we need to sign a new younger keeper to challenge westwood . 

Fletcher has been superb so far this season, Dawson has his best years ahead of him and not giving a new deal to a player as versatile and driven as Hutch would be madness in my eyes. Jury is still out on Fernando and Fox. The rest can go for me.

9 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Five points dropped from winning positions after 85 minutes in the last two away matches (Cardiff and Blackburn), let that sink in. Two points out of the last nine.

Think you’re forgetting Stoke

It’s four points from nine.

• Thanks 1

Disappointing result, not making excuses  at all as we should have won, or at least taken a point, but we know our midfield is weak and taking two of our better players out through injury is a big miss. 

We also know the squad needs work, we've had 1 decent transfer window this summer on the back of several under embargo or making poor recruitment choices. 

I think we're slightly overacheiving where we are, if we make the reported 2 or 3 additions in January, remaining in touching distance of the top 6, we will still have something to play for.

Pissed off about yesterday, but still cause for optimism.

15 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

Still in a decent position in the table but we seem to be overly defensive at the moment , and I have to admit the alarm bells were ringing for me yesterday when he was gushing about Pelupessy,s performance last week.

It may have been just his way of boosting his confidence but if he REALLY thinks JP played well against Leeds then that IS a worrying sign.

Agree thought JP was šhîtê against leeds and yesterdays performance was even worse. What did monk say about his performance against weeds? Missed that one. 

17 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

3rd to 7th because we can’t manage a game. Real naive. 

I’ve got real doubt over Garry Monk now.

I mean, who on earth goes to Blackburn and plays with a lone striker and lets that Pelupessy guy take corners. Jesus wept it was laughable. 

With our  two in front central midfield players out and two lad thrown in, one who no one rates anyway and one who's barely played in 2 years it was never going to be a thrilling game of exceptional football.

We still only lost the game because of a couple of momentary lapses by two of our best players.  It happens.  Frustrating.  But nothing to cry and bawl about.