Blackburn - V - Wednesday OMDT

Can anybody who's there say what state the pitch is in? Any hint of clingy mud, slippy aquaplane potential, ball-stopping puddles etc? I've only been to Ewood Park once and that was 40 years ago so I doubt it's anything like what I remember on - or off - the pitch.

Incidentally, they've played there for 10 years longer than we have been at Hillsborough so, in that sense, two great traditions are colliding. It would be interesting to see a chart of the grounds that have been used for the longest continuously by the particular teams.

Of course, our ex ground is the oldest continually used football ground in the world. But it's been defiled.

Just now, VictoryBell said:

Can anybody who's there say what state the pitch is in? Any hint of clingy mud, slippy aquaplane potential, ball-stopping puddles etc? I've only been to Ewood Park once and that was 40 years ago so I doubt it's anything like what I remember on - or off - the pitch.

Incidentally, they've played there for 10 years longer than we have been at Hillsborough so, in that sense, two great traditions are colliding. It would be interesting to see a chart of the grounds that have been used for the longest continuously by the particular teams.

Of course, our ex ground is the oldest continually used football ground in the world. But it's been defiled.

Its wet

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

No centre half on bench again ? 

It's a very attacking bench - we're a bit stuck if we lose a centre-back (probably have to move Fox to the middle unless Moses can play there)...