Blackburn - V - Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, sternlad said:

We seem to be getting a crop of injuries just before games, in the warm up etc. Bannans turn this week then, we’re all probably thinking the same, where does our creativity come from now? Mind you we can still beat these spinning jennies from cotton wool town...flippin flippety flappers! Come along now you Blue and White (probably playing in green today!) Wizzaaaards!! ;-)

Bannan was Injured mid week not in the warm up

Just now, fudge27 said:

Bannan was Injured mid week not in the warm up

Didn’t say he was, ‘twas just a general comment about injuries prior to games lately. I don’t get much team news darn ‘ere during the week, didn’t see Bannan’s injury mentioned till just now.

2 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Didn’t say he was, ‘twas just a general comment about injuries prior to games lately. I don’t get much team news darn ‘ere during the week, didn’t see Bannan’s injury mentioned till just now.

Don't worry it's was only just mentioned now

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

WESTWOOD

PALMER     IORFA        BORNER      FOX

HUTCHINSON

REACH      PELUPESSY        LEE         HARRIS

FLETCHER

I like the look of that. It's a proper "we mean business" line up. I'd like to see who's on the "to turn up with kit" list, though. It's about time Fernando got a start and therefore the chance to catch some set of b@stards still cold rather than relying on the idea of bringing him on later to raptorise a tired opposition defence.

Just my opinion, natch.:cool:

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Looks very predictable not much creativity there, need Harris and Reach to be on the ball all afternoon.

2 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

I like the look of that. It's a proper "we mean business" line up. I'd like to see who's on the "to turn up with kit" list, though. It's about time Fernando got a start and therefore the chance to catch some set of b@stards still cold rather than relying on the idea of bringing him on later to raptorise a tired opposition defence.

One of the thing since Monk joined is that we've been able to eek out those results in tight games.

If we keep that defensive solidity - and that line up suggests we'll do that- then we have enough in Harris, Fletch and perhaps Nando coming in that we can nick a goal too.

3 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

Shame no lluongo