Wednesday or Rugby?

7 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

I'd rather have a good crap then we win at Rugby - So I think I'll take the 3 points.

Are you a nervous Rugby player? 

They often take a good crap, then win at Rugby.

You must be a Standoff, they often go for the kick at the post and take the 3 points.

Btw much as I'd love to see England lift the Rugby World Cup  (again) if I had to pick just one, it would be a Wednesday win for me.

I'm greedy though, so I'll take both Thanks.

Well nourished public school boys booting an egg around & pulling funny faces at each other before kick off?

Not for me.

Don’t really care about the Rugby but hope the Owls come back from Darwen with all 3 points.

Edited by Wrightyowl

5 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Why is a total indifference to a posh boy game thats total shybo hard to understand ?

Because I'm English and proud and want England to be the best at everything from football through to tiddlywinks.

Guess some people just aren't patriotic.

• Like 2

For me its the rugby. Love both sports to be honest. Wish we had a good rugby union team in Sheffield to compete in the premiership. 

So yeah world cups come round every 4 years and we are good enough to win this one. 

We can still do well even if we drop 3 points. 

To be fair i’ll not be happy if either result doesn’t go our way. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Castleford Owl said:

It wouldn’t be a football forum without the usual ignorant “egg chasing” jibes to describe rugby. I suppose people don’t appreciate other sports if they don’t live an area that embraces them. I live in a Passionate rugby league town, but the majority of people who go to Cas games are also big football fans.

I love union but can’t stand league. 

1 hour ago, Castleford Owl said:

It wouldn’t be a football forum without the usual ignorant “egg chasing” jibes to describe rugby. I suppose people don’t appreciate other sports if they don’t live an area that embraces them. I live in a Passionate rugby league town, but the majority of people who go to Cas games are also big football fans.

They detest union too I imagine 

Stopped watching England and the ra ra brigade years ago when they bacame the rugby equivalent of geaorge graham's arsenal and were almost as interesting at watching Steven hendry play snooker...... 

For that reason and I'm from Yorkshire I'm out....

three point for us from me!!! 

Having said that  rubbing the Welsh noses in it and taking the mickey for months would be good as its the only thing they're supposed to be good at  lol

Edited by shezzas left peg

Guest Bulgaria

So much bitterness from posters about posh boys playing rugby.

These so called posh boys seem to be super dedicated, as far as i am aware law abiding, decent people.

But lets have a pop at them because they are educated and can put 3 sentences together without saying " you know what i mean"