Wednesday or Rugby?

Guest Bulgaria
17 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

Wednesday win! 

Would you rather England win the football world cup or Wednesday win the league / FA cup double?

Now thats a tougher one.

After 15 minutes of thinking about it.....

Ive seen SWFC win a cup, and if we were ever to win the League it would mean i would have to pay 5 grand for a season ticket....... so

England to win the world cup. To be in the UK if that happened i believe would be absolutely wonderful.

Have to say I absolutely loved England stuffing the All Blacks last weekend. Thought it was a cracking performance.  Also thought the Weds v Leeds game was great viewing as well.

Can’t really understand why you wouldn’t want England to do the business against South Africa on Saturday (assuming you’re English of course).

Have to admit when it comes to world cups in any of the major sports I can’t resist getting all patriotic. I thought the cricket final versus New Zealand was absolutely amazing.

To give you an honest answer as much as I love Wednesday I’d probably take the England win as it’s a World Cup at stake.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, East Yorks Owl said:

Have to say I absolutely loved England stuffing the All Blacks last weekend. Thought it was a cracking performance.  Also thought the Weds v Leeds game was great viewing as well.

Can’t really understand why you wouldn’t want England to do the business against South Africa on Saturday (assuming you’re English of course).

Have to admit when it comes to world cups in any of the major sports I can’t resist getting all patriotic. I thought the cricket final versus New Zealand was absolutely amazing.

To give you an honest answer as much as I love Wednesday I’d probably take the England win as it’s a World Cup at stake.

Why is a total indifference to a posh boy game thats total shybo hard to understand ?

• Like 1