Tickets wba

Guest The Claw

4 minutes ago, Owling said:

Is that the usual price though or an offer? because Wednesday usually pick a game or two a season for that price.

Just looked on their OS - all their games appear to be that price, or at least the next four home games which as far in advance that you can buy tickets.

Don't they still parachute payments though, just for balance?

3 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Just looked on their OS - all their games appear to be that price, or at least the next four home games which as far in advance that you can buy tickets.

They do, they also have a fan base used to watching Premier League football who could easily drop away now theyve been relegated. 

30 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Just thinking that. Guess if we had received a couple of hundred million, guess we might reduce prices. Some on here though will use this as a stick to beat DC with.

1 hour ago, The Claw said:

An example to all (£20)

1 hour ago, Greengrass said:

Be all gone in about an hour.

If they were priced at £40 they'd be all gone in 65 minuteslol

Edited by oldtawnyowl
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Just thinking that. Guess if we had received a couple of hundred million, guess we might reduce prices. Some on here though will use this as a stick to beat DC with.

So we have to wait till we are promoted and then maybe just maybe D.C. will perhaps lower ticket prices to a more acceptable level , don’t hold your breath though . Wonder how all the other promoted teams manage charging less ? . Hmm !! 

Think this is very intelligent pricing 

winter months build up to Christmas unless you have desirable fixtures like rivals or Derby’s attendances start dropping it happens with everything regarding disposable income 

this is bound to encourage more people go who would normally give it a miss 

I’m one of them with a young boy and expecting another this month I chose my games with the help of sky and the way tickets are priced this would certainly encourage me to hit a run of games 

even if it was going to be freezing 

part timer I know, but priorities change and I don’t have the luxury of going every game 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fpowl said:

Think this is very intelligent pricing 

winter months build up to Christmas unless you have desirable fixtures like rivals or Derby’s attendances start dropping it happens with everything regarding disposable income 

this is bound to encourage more people go who would normally give it a miss 

I’m one of them with a young boy and expecting another this month I chose my games with the help of sky and the way tickets are priced this would certainly encourage me to hit a run of games 

even if it was going to be freezing 

part timer I know, but priorities change and I don’t have the luxury of going every game 

Course it is !!!

DC won’t learn on this tho. Pricing is shocking from our point of view. 

49 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Course it is !!!

DC won’t learn on this tho. Pricing is shocking from our point of view. 

Lol... dont let facts get in the way of a good story. 20 years out of the top flight, competing against numerous clubs you have had parachute payments. So how would drastically reducing our revenue stream from tickets help....maybe if we all bought a pie at half-time that would pay cannons wage for a week or two.!

5 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

So we have to wait till we are promoted and then maybe just maybe D.C. will perhaps lower ticket prices to a more acceptable level , don’t hold your breath though . Wonder how all the other promoted teams manage charging less ? . Hmm !! 

Think most of the other promotes teams have been in the PL before so would generally have a better revenue stream, odd exception granted.

18 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Think most of the other promotes teams have been in the PL before so would generally have a better revenue stream, odd exception granted.

D.C. has made us competitive by funding new players I totally get that , I just wish he would see sense and drop the eye watering prices he charges for the casual fan . 

45 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

D.C. has made us competitive by funding new players I totally get that , I just wish he would see sense and drop the eye watering prices he charges for the casual fan . 

Too late mate ALL our casual fans have found new toys,You didnt really expect em to twiddle their bits and wait around for a price drop did ya?

I know at least dozen that watch football elswhere these days,take their kids and still have funds to pay the missus,a few others have dropped football alltogether and do stuff with the kids and loveing it,ones got into go karting big style another runs a kids team and got right into coaching youngsters,a fair few go fishing,to a man they all say theyd never set foot in S6 till "Hes Gone" meaning Chansiri.

• Haha 3