Beattie arrival imminent ??

I would have thought we'd already have a attacking coach. If Monk wants Beattie then he can have him, he can have whatever he wants if we keep on picking up an average of 2 points per game. Mind you, if we do Necastle will make him an offer.lol

Edited by prowl

Guest wilyfox

I'd be in favour of this. When you look at the form he helped get out of Wood at Leeds and Jutkiewicz at Birmingham, Fletcher might benefit from his input optimising the team to play to his strengths. 

13 hours ago, wilyfox said:

I'd be in favour of this. When you look at the form he helped get out of Wood at Leeds and Jutkiewicz at Birmingham, Fletcher might benefit from his input optimising the team to play to his strengths. 

Add Che Adams to that list too.

• Like 1

Sounds good to me. 

If there is one real weakness with us right now, it is we are not exactly prolific. 

With the style of play we are adopting, we are probably not going to create chance after chance, so our strikers are going to need to be clinical. 

Guest wilyfox
36 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Add Che Adams to that list too.

Well yes, but I was referring to the benefit of a target man akin to Fletcher, simply because Beattie was one himself. The form of Wood & Jutkiewicz suggested he gets that type thriving. 

2 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Hell needs a bull whip to get the best out of Rhodes

Or a  DeLorean and take him back to to the form of 2012 :laugh:

I am hoping if Beattie arrives he can bring best out of Borovic and Damba or Shaw if we continue to play him as striker in reserves. He has improved strikers beyong recognition so I am hoping he can turn one of young players into a gem.