Wednesday 11 of big daft, mad , hard man nutters!

On 30/10/2019 at 10:13, full fathom five said:

Young Ryan Jones scared Vinnie Jones to death when he played against him (not that Vinnie was hard)

I was going to mention him, remember that with vinnie Jones, I think Ryan was only about 20 at the time too. didn't he get a bad injury and have to quit in the end? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, spineynorman78 said:

I was going to mention him, remember that with vinnie Jones, I think Ryan was only about 20 at the time too. didn't he get a bad injury and have to quit in the end? 

Yes injury problems cut short his career which was a shame as he looked to have a good future in the game.

11 hours ago, spineynorman78 said:

Dont know it was injury so much as bad habit that ruined his career,the lad had a HUGE coke appetite,was often seen around highgreen off his nut in the small hours.Taxi drivers knew him well.Didnt he end up playing non league?Wasted a flourishing career,sad story,like MANY others couldnt handle the fame and fortune.

11 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Dont know it was injury so much as bad habit that ruined his career,the lad had a HUGE coke appetite,was often seen around highgreen off his nut in the small hours.Taxi drivers knew him well.Didnt he end up playing non league?Wasted a flourishing career,sad story,like MANY others couldnt handle the fame and fortune.

Allegedly 

3A381D52-2679-46C8-95E2-C3DF02FEE6CA.png