The only negative yesterday unfortunately, understand he was thrown in at the deepend so I’ll cut him a bit of slack for that , thought he gave it away too much and was very rash with clearances. his passing is always the extra safe option and never imposes on a game . Personally don’t think he’s got enough quality at all but I suppose he was only a cheap buy and has done a job here and there.

thoughts ? 

thoughts?

You seem quite pleased to be able to come up with a negative about one of the teams boo boys. Fox had a stormer, Palmer is consistently performing: good job Joey was there to be the butt of any criticism going.

Joey had a decent, if unspectacular, game. Protected the back four reasonably well.

What do you honestly expect?

He is a limited defensive midfielder. 

He's not going to come in last minute and start playing like Busquets.

Tall about moaning for the sake of it.

Pelepessy isn't very good...

No sh*t! 

7 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Funny how people I know who watched the game and the radio commentators thought he was alright . Just the obvious boo boys wanting to pick fault with a decent back up squad player . 

Not a boo boy you weapon , just not his biggest fan 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

So you're saying that a cheap defensive midfielder did "OK" yesterday but was uninspiring and didn't offer loads going forward?

F*cking hell, Columbo step aside. 

Where did I say he was ok? I said he has done and job here and there , talking about his time at us not based on yesterday, obviously being a student hasn’t worked well for you fella 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

He had me worried at times, but thankfully didn't cost us. I'm not a fan of his, but I'll leave it there. 

Hutchinson had me more worried with his pirouette in possession leaving Iorfa to rescue him.

Iorfa, love his marauding upfield runs, but it worries me when he finds he has to do something with the ball, ends up losing it and is out of position.

Bannan worries me with his sloppy, sometimes blind passes.

Its a Wednesday trait to try to do too much, to get caught out, and to put the opposition in with a good chance. Perhaps because he's less adventurous, Pellupessy's mistakes tend to be less serious, less worrisome, and, on the basis of yesterday, less frequent.

I dont think it helps he plays alongside Bannan. He had a chance in the first half, face to goal and space infront of him but his first reaction was to look back to see where Bannan was rather than take the ball into the space. Its almonst like he has had all his independent thought taken away and he must pass to Barry.

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Hutchinson had me more worried with his pirouette in possession leaving Iorfa to rescue him.

Iorfa, love his marauding upfield runs, but it worries me when he finds he has to do something with the ball, ends up losing it and is out of position.

Its a Wednesday trait to try to do too much, to get caught out, and to put the opposition in with a good chance. Perhaps because he's less adventurous, Pellupessy's mistakes tend to be less serious, less worrisome, and, on the basis of yesterday, less frequent.

Yes, he was not the only one having the odd wobble. I don't want to bash him too hard as he's a fringe player that was called upon last minute.

5 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Jesus you'd be worried stepping out of your mansion to drive in your Aston Martin to fly in your private jet to your Caribbean holiday home!