Just a nod to the Chairman.

2 minutes ago, hodgybysea said:

After all that rain, his investment in the pitch really got a test today and it played superb.Team going well ,manager looks the real deal,and the squad are all stepping up to the plate.

Just look at the ticket pricing though Mr DC.

Can anyone spot a connection between these two paragraphs?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Rev Owl said:

Can anyone spot a connection between these two paragraphs?

They're both about the chairman? 

The first bit is praising him and the second bit asking him to make it a bit cheaper so we might get a few more fans in, thus maybe improving the atmosphere and selling a bit more food and drink. I think. 

Edited by latemodelchild

9 hours ago, hodgybysea said:

After all that rain, his investment in the pitch really got a test today and it played superb.Team going well ,manager looks the real deal,and the squad are all stepping up to the plate.

Just look at the ticket pricing though Mr DC.

As you say a much improved product all round. Time for a price rise

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

They both contain words...

26 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

They're both about the chairman? 

The first bit is praising him and the second bit asking him to make it a bit cheaper so we might get a few more fans in, thus maybe improving the atmosphere and selling a bit more food and drink. I think. 

Yes good answers.

I was thinking that maybe with Mr Chansiri investing in pitch, players and managers he might be looking to get some money in?

Unless subsidising ticket prices is also part of his role?

It was meant as a light hearted question highlighting his investment in actual money.

Edited by Rev Owl
  • Like 1

Just now, torres said:

Prices, telly and part timer mentality mean a full Kop will be rarer than a good performance from Jordan Rhodes 

it’s so frustrating , we need a full stadium it’s poor to see if half empty but I understand the reason behind it , we need a few schemes in place to attract fans back etc and offers 

2 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

it’s so frustrating , we need a full stadium it’s poor to see if half empty but I understand the reason behind it , we need a few schemes in place to attract fans back etc and offers 

I’d love to see a full stadium-it could make such a difference, both on field and off field. 

It needs to start with bringing the cost of season tickets down. 

We have around 21k supporters that have dug deep to support their club - the club can’t pander to the part timer/casual attender to the determinant of the season ticket holder - because ultimately that would reduce overall attendance 

The problem DC has (of his own doing) is the multi year season tickets that are priced so wrongly - so we are stuck for 3 or 4 years