Suddenly short at Centre Half

9 hours ago, Ash77 said:

Copied from london owl 

'We have 3 top quality centre backs at this level (iorfa, borner, lees) plus Hutchinson who can play there. Plus we have Thorniley and Bates. That’s 6 players for 2 positions, 3 of which are fully fit'

When u put "who" it was in reference to someone mentioning Hector. Don't think we're missing him do you?

4 minutes ago, Brommers said:

When u put "who" it was in reference to someone mentioning Hector. Don't think we're missing him do you?

You put 'who', but if we had hector i wouldnt play him so glad we saved the dosh, no better than borner and alot slower than iorfa imo.

There was a reactionary thread stating we should have paid 5m for hector, maybe after millwall defeat, not trying to find it but i put in there we had plenty of cb cover and didnt need hector so should focus on other areas.

I also put iorfa could do well at cb in there and in other threads, tho he hadnt played cb yet when those threads were going.

Cbs our strongest position imo and conceeding goals is not the problem, yet theres still people flogging itlol

• Like 1