Herries Road

Sheffield Wednesday are a significant employer in an area that needs employment. The club also provides both directly as a business and indirectly by the visitors it attracts to the area much needed revenue to local business'

Sheffield council , the police, local business' and residents of Hillsborough should be delighted to help the club.

For less than 4 hours less than 30 times a year there needs to be tolerance shown to those who need to park around Hillsborough.

I don't think that's too much to ask.

• Like 4

Then you get people having to walk on the road, and then moronic drivers who don't alter their driver to account for said people on the road. 

I did actually see a car ticketed today at the junction to go to southey, on the corn, first I've ever seen, first time I've also ever seen anybody parked on there. Bizarre.

53 minutes ago, Geedee said:

Sheffield Wednesday are a significant employer in an area that needs employment. The club also provides both directly as a business and indirectly by the visitors it attracts to the area much needed revenue to local business'

Sheffield council , the police, local business' and residents of Hillsborough should be delighted to help the club.

For less than 4 hours less than 30 times a year there needs to be tolerance shown to those who need to park around Hillsborough.

I don't think that's too much to ask.

I think you may have parked outside Malcys house today Geedee ?......:tango:

• Haha 3

The old Wednesdayite car park was virtually empty today. Don't like advertising the fact, cos we got away pretty quickly after the road closure was lifted. 

On the other hand, don't like the sound of fellow Wednesdayites getting parking tickets for the sake of £7.

The lazy mugs know who they are reading this...its pure selfishness.

That road is dangerous, its fast, the bend can catch ppl out and when you do have to step out into a lorry bcz of some lazy pr1ck then it can test your patience...wednesday or not.