Where is Dejpon?

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

9 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

I swear if it’s not him then it his double. Came out of IKEA this evening and following me was a BMW 7 series on private plate with what looked like him driving. Sat at the lights looking in me rear view mirror at what I thought was him.:Chansiri:

Are you telling me there's an IKEA in Sheffield......lol

12 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

I swear if it’s not him then it his double. Came out of IKEA this evening and following me was a BMW 7 series on private plate with what looked like him driving. Sat at the lights looking in me rear view mirror at what I thought was him.:Chansiri:

I can confirm this ...

He's bought 2 "Billy"shelf units and one of those plastic thingymagigs that you rest your tablet on ..

He's home now ...

And he's sat on the bog 

Looking in the "So about this Corbyn chap" thread on his tablet with his new "tablet rest"....

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Did it say “D Taxis” on the doors? If not it probably wasn’t him.

8 hours ago, roaminowl said:

Nice. He's bringing the old (proper) owls badge back.

The resident Owlstalk conspiracy theorists are going to use this as proof that this footage from 2016 was spliced into Sky's feed. Dejphon hasn't actually been in Sheffield for at least 2 years now! 

4SFk3WL_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Haha 3

On 21/12/2019 at 23:08, Pablo Bonvin said:

Did it say “D Taxis” on the doors? If not it probably wasn’t him.

I’ve actually found out where the D Taxis office is. I thought it was an urban legend but low and behold it’s actually real !!