Where is Dejpon?

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

Maybe he's seeing monk is doing a good job, everything is ticking along nicely, we've a few months to the transfer window and he feels things are in safe hands so doesn't feel the need to interfere. Basically he seems to be learning now how being a chairman works. You don't constantly have to be breathing down everyone's necks micro managing everything and getting involved all the time. The ship is in safe hands leave it to sail its course and come back to help out when choppy waters happen. 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

BUMP

By my calculations it’s now 3.5 months since he was last seen at Hillsborough 

Where is he?

Is he ok (he looked done for at Monk’s unveiling)

Has he fell out of love with us?

Where are you Dejphon 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
8 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I get the feeling we have gone from something he loves to just something he owns what costs him a lot of money. he has hardly missed a game home and away for 4-5 years until early September . 

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking

Probably assisted by some of our contingent of morons

We need him back with his Owls scarf on and crashing a Bensons under the South at full time again 

Edited by REDAs_biG_piECE

13 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking

Probably assisted by some of our contingent of morons

We need him back with his Owls scarf on and crashing a Bensons under the South at full time again 

yer your right there as when I spoke to him in august I mentioned that he shouldn't take certain fans criticisms too much to heart and he said he didn't like it and I certainly think it has left a sour taste in his mouth even though im sure he knows there are a lot of supporters what support him.  he has made lots of mistakes for sure but he was badly advised on football issues that's for sure. cant see any money at all been spent in January , prob 2 out 2 loans in is my guess. 

I'm pretty sure that there was a photo going around Twitter from one of our recent home games with him posing with a fan. 

I appreciate that he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find another owner of this football club who has been treated with such levels of suspicion. 

Guest wilyfox

He's disabled find friends app on his phone, and the EFL don't know where he is. I'm worried. Hopefully he's just...getting on with his life. 

57 minutes ago, brian joicey said:

he's only in this country TWICE a year, summer and Christmas (he stays a month approx.  each time) ...both to coincide with the transfer windows .

simples 

A friend of mine is English but living abroad. There is a limit on the number of days he can be back in this country before he becomes liable for UK tax. I can't remember the number of days but I do know it varies depending on what ties you have to the UK. 

That's probably the reason DC hasn't been seen.

• Thanks 1

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Who the bloody hell cares? Because you haven’t seen him means he isn’t working behind the scenes? He should show himself to make you happy? People are honestly born stupid 

Where was I criticising him you condescending muppet ?

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

yer your right there as when I spoke to him in august I mentioned that he shouldn't take certain fans criticisms too much to heart and he said he didn't like it and I certainly think it has left a sour taste in his mouth even though im sure he knows there are a lot of supporters what support him.  he has made lots of mistakes for sure but he was badly advised on football issues that's for sure. cant see any money at all been spent in January , prob 2 out 2 loans in is my guess. 

Why have you never mentioned this chat you had with before?

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1