Nuhiu or. Iorfa for MoM for me

Completely agree with OP, Iorfa was immense defensively and bringing the ball out but Nuhiu just shades it for me, every ball played to him today seemed to stick and he very rarely wasted it or gave it away. Created several openings for us.  I know there’s was only about 5 mins left but can’t really understand why he was brought off when Fessi came on, he was the one player we could launch it up to and keep possession in and around their box. 

4 hours ago, Daz said:

If Iorfa keeps this up, given the weakness at CB in the England team, I could see him coming into the frame, but he’d probably have to be snapped up by a Premier league club first. But he looks the real deal.

Well if maguire can get in that team there's a chance iorfa or a wardrobe could too

Iorfa was immense, World class tackles composed and commanding. When he makes those runs getting inTo opposition territory it often creates chances.

Iofra for me - what an absolute rock.  Seemed to be everywhere, tackling, covering and generally breaking up everything Leeds had. What did he cost - £150k.  What a snip!  Anyone know what Borner's injury is and any early indication on how he is?  He was on the Sky footage stood up watching the match so hopefully not too bad.

2 hours ago, RoyCroppersHair said:

Thought every one of em played well today, especially second half, a throw up between iorfa nuhiu and fox with the rest very close behind 

what Nuhui before Fletcher,never Fletcher every game on effort alone for me,thought Reach was decent today,for a change and Hutch,as alway's 

Dave had one of his better games. Iorfa was at his normal very high standard. Hutch was very very good. Bannan was a dynamo. Fletch was unlucky not to be the match winner. Palmer was busy and strong. Pessy put himself about and imposed himself.

But Fox was the man today. absolutely outstanding. Give the boy credit where its due, guys, c'mon !

At the end of the game, both me and my son gave Iorfa man of the match

I've since watched the game again and changed my mind

I've gone for Bannan, it was his best game for ages

Other contenders for man of the match were Iorfa and Hutchinson

Reach, Nuhiu, and Fletcher were immense too

Westwood and Fox both had match saving moments

Harris, Palmer and Pelupessy worked they're socks off

No one scored less than an 8 in my book

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.