We are the real deal

24 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Great performance that.

Leeds have dominated every team this season but have struggled to make it count. Today we dominated an excellent team. Yes they had chances but we were the better team by some margin. Great to see how much stronger we were second half.

If we can do that to Leeds we can compete against every team in the division. 

And, we did this without Borner, Lees and Luongo. 

Squeaky bum season.

Fvvck yeah!!! Deffo!

Agree was as good a performance as we could expect vs Leeds. Really liked the energy winning the ball back 2nd half and kept coming at them.

Just need that other goalscoring option to add the final piece of the puzzle. FF looked sharp again, would've liked to see him 10 mins earlier.

We where the better team, disappointing we didn’t take the chances and get the 3 points. Impressed with us apart from putting the ball in the net. So important we get a goal scorer in January. If we are still in the top 6 I really hope DC backs Monk to give it a real go. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Guest LondonOwl313
3 minutes ago, james o connor said:

We are a goal scorer away from being top 2 contenders imo . That’s where we lack. We are really hard to beat and no team will fancy playing us. Great to finally have a proper manager during the chansiri reign. If only we had monk when we had the money 

We’ve had 5 managers under Chansiri and only Jos absolutely rubbish.. not bad

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

hope you’re on the mend soon Nev. however is the illness playing up with your eye sight? Pessy was the weak link for us today imo. :-)

See where you come from but he has a real nuisance value at scrambling the game in midfield, so important at disrupting opposition flow, something Leeds could not manage today. One thing for sure Hutch has been our best CB for a long while but rarely plays there.

To some extent I'm torn as I'd love to see Fessi at the head of a diamond, but without results ? no way.

Early days but we're more than holding our own. Defensively we are hitting the heights of 2016-2018 and we need to continue in this vein if we are to keep it going unless we can find a way of being a more potent scoring force?

If Weeds and West Brom are at the top then it shows what a poor division this is. Weeds only won half of their games and 2 in the last 5 look totally unimpressive. Think there'll be a team or two half way down the league who'll make  a run for the top. Very poor division.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We were excellent today. A goal scorer and a winger in January and I’ll fancy our chances this season. 

Winger?

We’ve got three top ones already fighting for two places, with Murphy as a not-too-shabby 4th choice. Plus Moses at a pinch.

Id say it’s the least weak part of our squad. 

Said at the end that if Leeds are the best team in the league then we've got nowt to fear. We're 1 point behind em and I'd say we were the better team today, certainly had the best chances. Everyone is ignoring us in the media and long may it last. Keep doing what we're doing, picking up points and plugging away. Don't want to get carried away but the more I see of us the more excited I'm getting.