We are the real deal

Great performance that.

Leeds have dominated every team this season but have struggled to make it count. Today we dominated an excellent team. Yes they had chances but we were the better team by some margin. Great to see how much stronger we were second half.

If we can do that to Leeds we can compete against every team in the division. 

And, we did this without Borner, Lees and Luongo. 

Squeaky bum season.

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Really? Thought it was pretty even myself. However, I’m starting to believe as well. Really thought we might nick it and they are by far the best side we’ve played this season.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Great performance that.

Leeds have dominated every team this season but have struggled to make it count. Today we dominated an excellent team. Yes they had chances but we were the better team by some margin. Great to see how much stronger we were second half.

If we can do that to Leeds we can compete against every team in the division. 

And, we did this without Borner, Lees and Luongo. 

Squeaky bum season.

Couldn't make today not too well. However this 100%. Westwood, Fox, Iorfa, Hutch, Pelupesy, Bannan, Fletch and Adthe all overlooked as MOM candidates by SKY ?

Expectations have raised significantly over the last few weeks. I keep looking back to the mess we were in at the beginning of the season and thinking how have we got to this point? We're still developing under Monk and performance wise there are improvements to be made but we are going in the right direction. Credit to Monk, Bullen and rest of the backroom staff.

We made them look bog average. Those last three games were a tricky set of fixtures. To take 5pts from them is fantastic and you’d argue we’ve deserved more. 

One game at a time but we’re picking up points very nicely with more to come too I’d expect. 

Solid at the back. Nice to see.

What was good for me was that we didn't let L**ds have time on the ball, we stepped up in the second and Dave was immense.

We were the better side today.

Edited by Nigel Farage

4 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Couldn't make today not too well. However this 100%. Westwood, Fox, Iorfa, Hutch, Pelupesy, Bannan, Fletch and Adthe all overlooked as MOM candidates by SKY ?

Hope it’s nothing serious Nev. Best wishes mate.

At the end of the day Leeds are a very strong team that will be there or there abouts at the end of the season. Imo we looked the better team today. Yes we where at home so should have been the more attacking team but I think Leeds will be happier with the point. Well played today lads. Could well have been the 3 points with Luongo and Borner in the team. One concern that I hope we can address in January is lack of goals. We really could do with a regular goal scorer apart from Fletcher. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

hope you’re on the mend soon Nev. however is the illness playing up with your eye sight? Pessy was the weak link for us today imo. :-)

• Haha 1