Jump to content
TheWednesdayFC

FINALLY able to get a beer at HT...

Recommended Posts

Any news on the Wright Brothers getting that contraption of theirs flying?

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

Any news on the Wright Brothers getting that contraption of theirs flying?

 

I’ve not seen this system before (which pours 4 pints in 12 seconds) at Hillsborough.

 

So hopefully I’ll get to the front of the beer queue before the second half kicks off.

 

Or am I missing something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a great idea generally though. I would imagine that realising the lost revenue at half time will easily pat for this system. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, shandypants said:

ill be a happy man if they can do it with Guinness 

 

The Wednesday IPA and Fosters for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were using it Tuesday night down at the back of the kop, just for the lager. Lots of people complaining it was serving flat but hopefully that’s just the staff getting used to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

They were using it Tuesday night down at the back of the kop, just for the lager. Lots of people complaining it was serving flat but hopefully that’s just the staff getting used to it. 

 

Did it reduce the queue?

 

This is how good it can be...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheWednesdayFC said:

 

Did it reduce the queue?

 

This is how good it can be...

 

 


only saw it before the game not at halftime 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget gimmicks,gimme a tart with big knockers and a low cut top and the booze will flow all day long!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’ll take weeks for the staff to work it out..they’ll be turning the glasses upside down and trying to catch the beer

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheWednesdayFC said:

 

I’ve not seen this system before (which pours 4 pints in 12 seconds) at Hillsborough.

 

So hopefully I’ll get to the front of the beer queue before the second half kicks off.

 

Or am I missing something?

 

No such thing mate it's just an internet joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a couple on Tuesday, First one didn’t have a head but was ok, the second had a head, there was no queue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another Lee Strafford suggestion. 

 

Good idea Lee.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/10/2019 at 11:25, theowlsman said:

Another Lee Strafford suggestion. 

 

Good idea Lee.


Thanks

 

Regards,

Lee

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have this system at Spurs new stadium. They recon they do over 30,000 pints in the half time period. It was on that Richard Hammond programme. Southern shady drinking fairies. Only 30,000 pints. And the stadium holds how many lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/10/2019 at 08:06, Owling Wolfe said:

Had a couple on Tuesday, First one didn’t have a head but was ok, the second had a head, there was no queue.

 

No queue

Everyone saw the first one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...