Recent Ex-Players - What they doing now ?

I made a post months ago pointing out how the majority of players we’ve had for the past 2 decades have just dropped down the leagues when leaving us.

Shows how poor our recruitment and youth development has been for far too long. I think this will change the next few years. In the post I made I couldn’t name 20 players that went on to play higher or even stay in the championship. Shocking.

11 hours ago, Blue and white said:

It's not even a thread about Rhodes and still some find a way to bring him in for a good old fashioned hounding.

my apologies if I offended you, Rhodes senior...but it's a thread about ex players.
Add to that the deserved plaudits for Ross Wallace. Gave his all for the club, and now without one, and Rhodes, sulking and toothless, stealing a wage.

So, ex players, yes, there's reason for mentioning his name. many above served us well, and I'd take any of em back against a so called " man " who does nothing

but pat heads for thousands per week. And your so called " hounding "  was what used to be known as a " kick up the ar5e ", and by God he needs one.

12 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

I made a post months ago pointing out how the majority of players we’ve had for the past 2 decades have just dropped down the leagues when leaving us.

Shows how poor our recruitment and youth development has been for far too long. I think this will change the next few years. In the post I made I couldn’t name 20 players that went on to play higher or even stay in the championship. Shocking.

Doesn't it show that we were probably right in letting them go if they ended up dropping down the Leagues? Wouldn't it be more frustrating if we let them go and they became a star further on in their career?

3 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

my apologies if I offended you, Rhodes senior...but it's a thread about ex players.
Add to that the deserved plaudits for Ross Wallace. Gave his all for the club, and now without one, and Rhodes, sulking and toothless, stealing a wage.

So, ex players, yes, there's reason for mentioning his name. many above served us well, and I'd take any of em back against a so called " man " who does nothing

but pat heads for thousands per week. And your so called " hounding "  was what used to be known as a " kick up the ar5e ", and by God he needs one.

i didn't know he was sulking  wheres that come from ?...….

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Pathetic 

4 hours ago, Etchesketch said:

Doesn't it show that we were probably right in letting them go if they ended up dropping down the Leagues? Wouldn't it be more frustrating if we let them go and they became a star further on in their career?

No, it means we’ve recruited crap or too old. It’s how clubs in lower divisions make money with good recruitment. 

Also doesn’t say much for coaching staff for 20 years with few players progressing.

We haven’t had the quality to release anyway  

9 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

How do you know he’s sulking ??     Absolutely bizarre the way some go off about Rhodes,  get off the blokes back he’s not even involved in the first team and people still wanna absolutely hammer him 

The one I'm surprised who hasn't found a club is David Jones, whether that's because he commands a high salary or what I don't know, but despite not pulling trees up here he certainly wasnt a terrible footballer and could certainly do a job at league 1/2 level. 

O and another note Doctor to update your list Connor O'Grady is now playing for Buxton, only know because a friend of mine played against him not long back lol

37 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Hinckley Town don’t exist, Hinckley AFC do and nothing suggests he’s there? Plays for the Leicester U23’s and scored 4 in 7

You don't expect Farrell to tell the truth...more flipping chance of Boris doing so lol