Jump to content
2hoots

Match programme

Recommended Posts

Just a quickie. Does anyone know where I can get a programme for last nights match. My granddaughter plays for SWFC Ladies under 12's, and I'm told that there was a photo in last nights programme. I am, of course prepared to pay for it. Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do the Megastore keep any for sale post match?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Do the Megastore keep any for sale post match?

 

Cheers Brommers, never thought of that - yes they do!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 2hoots said:

Just a quickie. Does anyone know where I can get a programme for last nights match. My granddaughter plays for SWFC Ladies under 12's, and I'm told that there was a photo in last nights programme. I am, of course prepared to pay for it. Thanks in advance.

 

 

https://programmemaster.com/product-category/football/sheffield-wednesday/

 

Buy online mate

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 2hoots said:

Just a quickie. Does anyone know where I can get a programme for last nights match. My granddaughter plays for SWFC Ladies under 12's, and I'm told that there was a photo in last nights programme. I am, of course prepared to pay for it. Thanks in advance.

wow! you can afford a 'match programme', you must be loaded.

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/10/2019 at 16:11, dorian gray said:

wow! you can afford a 'match programme', you must be loaded.

 

I have a loft full of Owls progs from every  match that I've been to since 1960 (about 1500), and I'm not loaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once got in the programme once. My question made it to the 'ask the player section'.

 

I asked Simek what his favourite food was.

 

I was the talk of the school.

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr Hooper said:

I once got in the programme once. My question made it to the 'ask the player section'.

 

I asked Simek what his favourite food was.

 

I was the talk of the school.

 

 

Don't keep us guessing, what is Simek's favourite food? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, dumboldowl said:

 

I have a loft full of Owls progs from every  match that I've been to since 1960 (about 1500), and I'm not loaded.

they were about a 'tanner' then, might have been 3d.

anyway the reason you're 'not loaded' is you've spent it on all those programmes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/10/2019 at 17:25, dorian gray said:

they were about a 'tanner' then, might have been 3d.

anyway the reason you're 'not loaded' is you've spent it on all those programmes.

 

Yes, you're quite correct. The progs. then were 3d each (less than 1.5p) .

 

The cost of todays programme would have bought an adult Season Ticket on the Kop !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/10/2019 at 17:03, LittleG said:

Don't keep us guessing, what is Simek's favourite food? 

 

He loves a pizza.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...