How bitter are Stoke fans!

52 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Oh stop being so sensible

Sorry..

Any one from Stoke is a massive cheeky monkey and they are the most deluded set of fans that side of Bumhole Lane.

Better?

Agree with some of the points. 

However football is a results business and nobody gets points for playing lovely football. 

In horrible fashion or not we have got the points that has us third. Thats all there is to it really 

3 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I weirdly quite enjoyed last night - typical championship affair, lots of effort and application if a little short on quality. We started on the front foot which is so pleasing to see after near catatonic openings over previous years.

I also think Stoke will start moving up the table - they beat Fulham on saturday and will go on a decent run between now and Christmas. 

I agree with this, game was not a classic but an entertaining battle with both teams giving everything. 

I'd be surprised if they're not mid table by Christmas. 

5 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

Let's be honest, we were awful.

But they were worse... that will hurt them a lot more than our mundane performance will ever hurt us. 

They looked like a League One club

How were we awful?.....the first goal was crucial and once we got it we just about stifled the life out of stoke....just because it's not a free flowing game doesn't equate to an awful performance. Defensively we were  very good .

11 minutes ago, torryowl said:

How were we awful?.....the first goal was crucial and once we got it we just about stifled the life out of stoke....just because it's not a free flowing game doesn't equate to an awful performance. Defensively we were  very good .

Yep that's us. Solid unit, decent defence, a bit limited going forward. 

1 minute ago, thewookieisdown said:

Yep that's us. Solid unit, decent defence, a bit limited going forward. 

Yep same as we were in Carlos 2nd season ....will monk cop the same flak  if we finish 4th .....I would hope not but you never know.

• Like 1

Wouldn't mind if they were a footballing delight to watch last night but they hoofed it more than us! 

Yes it wasnt a great performance but the fact we restricted them to one chance, which Dawson saved brilliantly, says alot for me. Stoke looked a team absolutely shot on confidence, and I wouldn't be surprised if they got relegated.

Anyway f##k em bitter gets, and that Delilah song is tragic.