If he comes back and finally knuckles down then people are obviously going to be happy 

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

If he comes back and finally knuckles down then people are obviously going to be happy 

Do you think he did that last night? He can only prove himself when he plays. Now he's hopefully got all the demons off his back he could do what we need. Move the ball quicker. 

Thought last night was a very poor game and yet we now have a thread on just about every player to say how well they played 

And he ran back and made a block 

He could be the best player in the league

He had a shot and the keeper made a smart save 

First name on the sheet for me ........ Jesus !

• Agree 2

I don't think he was on the pitch longer enough for anyone to criticise or praise him too much last night.

• Agree 5

2 minutes ago, the monk said:

Thought last night was a very poor game and yet we now have a thread on just about every player to say how well they played 

My point was that some have been criticising him for weeks when he hadn't been playing. Now he's had some time on the pitch nobody has said anything. I  thought he was worth a mention on his contribution.

5 minutes ago, the monk said:

When did we sign him?

Will he be available for the Easter period

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

I don't think he was on the pitch longer enough for anyone to criticise or praise him too much last night.

He had about 20 minutes. In that time I saw the old Forestieri. If he had jogged around looking uninterested there would have been plenty on here criticising him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, torres said:

When did we sign him?

If he shakes off a "knock" hes picked up 

Two weeks 

• Haha 1

An on song Forestieri could be the only way we can enhance our rather limited attack, without going into the transfer market.

• Agree 6

5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

My point was that some have been criticising him for weeks when he hadn't been playing. Now he's had some time on the pitch nobody has said anything. I  thought he was worth a mention on his contribution.

Where are Nuhiu haters today 

Theres not enough goals or creativity in the final 3rd currently, harris fletch ff has to be the front 3 imo.

Reach could battle/rotate with luongo in the midfield 3, hes more of a runner than a creative outlet

Edited by Ash77
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

He had about 20 minutes. In that time I saw the old Forestieri. If he had jogged around looking uninterested there would have been plenty on here criticising him. 

If he did come on and jogged about and looked uninterested he would deserve to be criticised.
Looked ok for 20 mins but I don't think its wrong of supporters to demand more of him when he starts a game.

• Agree 1

Looked ok for the 15 minutes (plus 7) he played.

Where to slot him in without disturbing the structure of the team though..

He’s most effective playing down the left but would you drop Harris to accommodate him?

Only chance I see is to move Harris to the right flank. Otherwise Monk will have to change the system that’s proving successful.

I think Reach sees this too which would explain his more energetic performance last night.

Forestieri will have to prove his worth to Monk to get a starting slot I think. Competition for attacking places is what we really need now to push on and stay in the top 6.

Good luck to him but  he has to try and stay out of trouble.

I just miss a goal scoring ff, he was that 1 player opposition players/fans hated to see on the team sheet 

1 minute ago, the monk said:

Where are Nuhiu haters today 

No idea. In all honesty I didn't see him involved at all when he came on. That's not a criticism just an observation.

I thought he looked lively when he came on ... Seemed to ignite Bannan as well with the two of them working in tandem with the ball and also trying to win it back.

7 minutes ago, torres said:

When did we sign him?

Brilliant- that's going to whoosh a few!

• Haha 1

I agree with the OP on this. 

Although the didn’t do anything spectacular he did look back to his old self buzzing around the pitch being a pest and winning us clever fouls. 

There have been plenty of times when he looks completely disinterested but today definitely wasn’t one of them.

• Agree 1

Made his normal sort of cameo imo. I no longer see him as someone who is going to help us that much. 

• Disagree 2