Fletcher

Such a work horse. Quality player. But feel his job be easier if wasn’t so isolated. 

For a sort of front 3 we playing , Harris and Reach both stay really wide and most of time too far away from Fletch. He wins the headers or flick ins with no one in support. 

Needs Fessi sitting in behind him so can work off him. Give Fessi free role in front of midfield and in n around Fletch. Option to support wide men when need be. 

Sometimes feel for Fletch when runs his crackers off with no one to support him. 

12 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Such a work horse. Quality player. But feel his job be easier if wasn’t so isolated. 

For a sort of front 3 we playing , Harris and Reach both stay really wide and most of time too far away from Fletch. He wins the headers or flick ins with no one in support. 

Needs Fessi sitting in behind him so can work off him. Give Fessi free role in front of midfield and in n around Fletch. Option to support wide men when need be. 

Sometimes feel for Fletch when runs his crackers off with no one to support him. 

Fletcher with Forestieri Doesn’t work. They play about 40 yards apart!

Look at the table. Monk’s system works. Stop worrying about how it works. Just enjoy that it does.

19 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Can definitely see your point about Fletchers tough task each day and often being isolated by both Harris and Reach staying really wide however this is compensated by allowing likes of Luongo to push through into the gaps this creates. 

Don’t think giving Fessi the floating role

to sit it front of midfield is a good option - for a start who would you drop, the player in front of defence as in Hutch meaning that we’d be defensively weaker or one of Bannan or Luongo meaning that we’d be overhauled too easily in middle of park. 

1 minute ago, S61 Owl said:

Can definitely see your point about Fletchers tough task each day and often being isolated by both Harris and Reach staying really wide however this is compensated by allowing likes of Luongo to push through into the gaps this creates. 

Don’t think giving Fessi the floating role

to sit it front of midfield is a good option - for a start who would you drop, the player in front of defence as in Hutch meaning that we’d be defensively weaker or one of Bannan or Luongo meaning that we’d be overhauled too easily in middle of park. 

I’m afraid that’s the difference between Fletcher, and a lone striker who can make things happen for himself. 

24 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Play Fletcher, Harris and Reach wide and FF in behind Fletcher? I suppose you'd keep Bannan in midfield too? I'd pity our other midfielder, he'd need three shredded wheat to cover that lot. :sad:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, spike1867 said:

Play Fletcher, Harris and Reach wide and FF in behind Fletcher? I suppose you'd keep Bannan in midfield too? I'd pity our other midfielder, he'd need three shredded wheat to cover that lot. :sad:

Pelupessy eats Shredded wheat.

lol

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Pelupessy eats Shredded wheat.

lol

I need a rest cos when I read that it came out all wrong.

I blame Barry Bannan, it's only fair, I blame him for everything at the moment. Sorry Bazza...

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, ozzieowl said:

So you’d drop Luongo? Seems strange to me after 7 points in 3 games and two winning goals.

1 hour ago, ozzieowl said:

Who would you drop to play Fessi ? 

Bannan , Hutch or Loungo ?

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Who would you drop to play Fessi ? 

Bannan , Hutch or Loungo ?

Must. Stop. Myself.

B.. B.. B.. B.. B.. B....

Its no use, drop the lot of em. Play FF, Harris, Reach and Murphy with Rhodes and Winnall up top. Back 4 of Palmer, Fox, Odubajo and Thorniley.

It'd be interesting anyhow.

2 hours ago, spike1867 said:

Baz and Fletch paid a fortune to wear shredded wheat on their collective bonces. Not sure they’d be delighted if Hutch came along and ate their weaves 

28224F60-296D-49DA-BC73-A68F052D8D55.jpeg