What about Iorfa's tackle?

Great them posts that go...........

"Have you ever played football at any level"

"Were you actually at the game"............(That was live on Sky wiv slo mo replays etc)

"I'm a season ticket holder and..........................."

Its all utter bllx....

By all means have your opinions...but these statements mean jack!

"have you ever played football..........................???"

Oh do carry on Rivelino....I'm f.ookin' mesmerised..

Do give over

2 hours ago, prowl said:

I've just watched it and when the free kick was taken one of their players is in an offside position on the left of the screen and no one has picked him up. He is moving from left to right behind our defence. Iorfa is in the middle with Fletcher nearby. Iorfa peels off to pick up the loose player but is not well positioned. Fletcher is rooted to the spot. Another player comes past 2 players on the left (can't see who they are, it's low definition ) It's the loose man and the second man who are clear as the header comes over.

The loose man looks like it's a training field ploy. Iorfa spots it but can't do much about it.

Definitely a training ground set piece from them.

Palmer is marking Gregory who runs off him, Palmer then points for someone to pick him up. Fletcher is our spare man and has a couple of looks over his right shoulder before the free kick is taken. The ball comes over and Clucas beats Hutch to the header. Batth loses Iorfa (who's off balance) and Fletcher is unaware of Gregory. Gregory should've left it to Batth who probably would've scored.

It was a great save nonetheless and Palmer was in the right place to put the ball out at the end.