Fernando Forestieri

The thing is currently FF has fire in his belly, you want to make the most out of it whilst it's still positive.

Some of his touches today were sublime, and the run where he was hacked down was down right belligerent, and right at them - he was strong, direct and not stopping unless fouled. 

Edited by Salmonbones

For me he’s got a lot to make up for and a point to prove. May sound harsh but the guy really needs to knuckle down and show a positive attitude for rest of his time here now. 

His cameo tonight was a good start and seemed to offer an instant threat but let’s see if this can now be built upon and get him back to the player we know he can be. 

2 minutes ago, Womble Owl said:

He has to start for me. He looks fired up and he just offers so much that nobody else in the squad has. 

I've no idea who he replaces, and don't care, that's the managers job. 

For me, and obviously i'm no manager - you drop Reach, move Harris to his natural side and put FF on the left.

Take no poo and tell him he plays there or doesn't play at all.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

I’m a big fan of Reach, and no fan of FF, but I’d actually swap them round on Saturday. Give FF a start and make him prove a point.  Thought Reach had a poor game tonight. 

I wouldnt be dropping Harris, but i wouldn't mind Reach on the left. Seems far more natural on that side. 

Apart from his first few minutes when he did careless flicks I thought he was superb.

We were under the cosh and he got on the ball and kept it. Worked really well with Bannan and Fox.

Monk made the right call. Harris was out on his feet and Reach’s stamina and running ability proved essential in the last 20 minutes. 

Definitely wouldnt start FF v Leeds. But love to see him replace Reach or probably Harris after 60ish. 

• Like 1