What was that second half

Nobody could do the job Luongo had been doing, we sat too far back and let them have the ball.

at times in the first half Stoke had looked a shambles at the back...Second half we gave them nowt to worry about...

Anybody have a decent view of their penalty appeal?

Looked a Stonewaller from The Kop

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

We were effectively a player light for most of the second half. I’m afraid it seems Kieran Lee just doesn’t have it in him anymore. I do hope I’m wrong though.

Awful game of football too stop start because of the injuries so never really got going never allowed to flow. I mean 12 minutes of added time. If it wasnt for the ref who had a good game it couldve been worse

1 minute ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

We were effectively a player light for most of the second half. I’m afraid it seems Kieran Lee just doesn’t have it in him anymore. I do hope I’m wrong though.

I just feel it was a case of a game that we needed to battle in midfield and it showed that once Luongo went off the Lee, Bannan combo wasn't suited to such a game.

Under Monk we will win a lot of games 1-0, 2-1.  His teams that have come here in the past are quite attritional, organized and dour at certain. times. We are turning into such a side. Not really sure how we are 3rd and that’s probably a reflection of the standard of this league. Long may it continue.