3 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

SNOOT  TREK  III

THE SEARCH FOR STUBBS

I am live streaming snoots from my red room on the dark web mate no search needed

Last I heard, they were on a hunt for more ancient relics. The teeth of the Trent Jabberwocky. Hopefully they'll find em before kickoff. 

3 - 0 to THE MIGHTY OWLS 

FF, Harris and Fletch

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS !!! 

Will be a tough game. Think we will just edge it though ...

Kadeem Harris cross straight onto fletchers noggin and into the onion bag.

Forestieri comes on in the second half and kills the game with a worldie, celebrates by shaking his fist at all the fans that have slated him this past few weeks

Please let Westwood play. 

See the source image

1 hour ago, Neal M said:

A12 saves the day.

Thread pinned.

This is the official thread. Snooty is dead to me now.

If I had know my thread was going to be pinned and be the Official Thread I would have tried a bit harder and included some drivvle to be torn apart. I just thought Snoots would have entered the fray sometime so didn't want to steal his thunder. 

Lord Snooty is The Man.

My knowledge of all things footie doesn't even scratch the surface compared to Snootys offerings. 

Anyway I will enjoy my moment of fame while I can. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, scilly owl said:

Stoke... never been there. I rang up the Stoke Tourist Office and they said “ I would save you money if I were you”

Been there once in the early 90s whilst playing football for Notts Trent Uni v Staffordshire Uni.

We went past their ground en route to a local pub which had food laid on for us just as their game finished.  I was slightly concerned that a coach load of teenage / early 20s lads might not go down well with the locals.  I would have been more concerned had I realised at the time that our coach company was called Vale Travel which was plastered all over the coach!

We were getting a few looks as we got off the coach and went into the pub. I didn't think too much of it even when the landlord bolted the pub doors.

We'd not been in there long before we heard the smashing of glass as the pub windows got put through.  The place went silent apart from a load thud as the Stoke lads started ramming the pub doors.

Fortunately the doors held but, it seemed like an age before the Police turned up.  I had a peak outside to see a large mob of Stoke.

Anyway the police cleared them off and we got on a windowless Vale Travel coach back to Nottingham.

Not been there since. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Ive just spotted his Lordship`s cat searching for his master

See the source image

i heard that he's about to inflict a terrible revenge on those responsible for his master's disappearance. lol

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

Been there once in the early 90s whilst playing football for Notts Trent Uni v Staffordshire Uni.

We went past their ground en route to a local pub which had food laid on for us just as their game finished.  I was slightly concerned that a coach load of teenage / early 20s lads might not go down well with the locals.  I would have been more concerned had I realised at the time that our coach company was called Vale Travel which was plastered all over the coach!

We were getting a few looks as we got off the coach and went into the pub. I didn't think too much of it even when the landlord bolted the pub doors.

We'd not been in there long before we heard the smashing of glass as the pub windows got put through.  The place went silent apart from a load thud as the Stoke lads started ramming the pub doors.

Fortunately the doors held but, it seemed like an age before the Police turned up.  I had a peak outside to see a large mob of Stoke.

Anyway the police cleared them off and we got on a windowless Vale Travel coach back to Nottingham.

Not been there since. 

These days landlord would bolt the door shut to stop you getting in haha

• Haha 1

Tight game tonight. 1-0 Home win. Scorer "Bomber Harris"lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLWHak92KuFeHC8aOpLkT

My first away match was at Stoke. Lost 0-1 if I remember correctly. Approx. 1970

Edited by Ian_D
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, York_Owl said:

Not been there since. 

Did the pub have a sign saying “ Please leave your pitchforks outside “

The people of Stoke’s confidence took a knock when they found out the the people of Ethiopia were holding a rock concert in their aid.

A couple of weeks we all had this down as a straight forward 3 points. Not now though after 2 straight wins v Swansea and Fulham they look like they might be on the way back up. This will be a really tough one tonight and I'll be delighted if we can come away with a win. 

2-1 win Fletcher and Iorfa - A delighted me garymegson

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, York_Owl said:

Not been there since. 

That's one of the more pleasant stories I've heard from someone visiting Stoke.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ian_D said:

My first away match was at Stoke. Lost 0-1 if I remember correctly. Approx. 1970

You don't. lol

• Haha 1