I had to check it was match day as Lord Snooty having  lie in. 

I'm not going even try to write one. Nobody does it like his Lordship.

Hope he's ok.

Screenshot_20191022-080117.jpg

Edited by Neal M
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I had to check it was match day as Lord Snooty having  lie in. 

I'm not going even try to write one. Nobody does it like his Lordship.

Hope he's ok.

Screenshot_20191022-080117.jpg

Short and to the point!

So. The Lee Chapman/Glenn Whelan derby is here.

I'm glad Stoke have shaken off their bad start. That means were in with a chance tonight now that there are no hoodoos to be broken.

Up the Owls.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Agree 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Nobody does it like his Lordship.

Hope he's ok.

Ditto.

He was kind enough to check up on me when i couldn't get on here for a month or so.

He must be in Monte Carlo with Stubbs.

I have snoots tied up in my basement. I will only let him go when I have written proof this site won’t redirect me to a site which claims I am a “lucky winner”. Tick tock and follow the instructions to follow. 

shut up snooty your not having a brandy - this is a kidnap not a bloody day put  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I almost miss the days of the free-for-all scramble to post the 'OFFICIAL' Matchday thread. It was always entertaining to sit back and watch as people edged it earlier and earlier in a desperate attempt to garner some attention and easy pluses.

I especially liked it when there were two or three competing 'Official Matchday Threads' and the respective OPs would appear in each other's threads to claim theirs as the rightful winner, then retreat in order to desperately bump their own thread in the hope that the other one would get locked or merged under their banner!

:duntmatter:

My memory's a bit hazy - once it settled down to a widely-accepted thread starter, we've got @Lord Snooty, who was preceded by @pauli, but who was it before him? I'm sure there was someone else.

• Agree 1

Hope Foriesteri starts instead of Reach.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It annoys me far more than it should that Sky are still using the wrong version of our badge.

He's currently working out nude in my home gym. He's got lovely thighs and a very hairy bottom.

39 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I almost miss the days of the free-for-all scramble to post the 'OFFICIAL' Matchday thread. It was always entertaining to sit back and watch as people edged it earlier and earlier in a desperate attempt to garner some attention and easy pluses.

I especially liked it when there were two or three competing 'Official Matchday Threads' and the respective OPs would appear in each other's threads to claim theirs as the rightful winner, then retreat in order to desperately bump their own thread in the hope that the other one would get locked or merged under their banner!

My memory's a bit hazy - once it settled down to a widely-accepted thread starter, we've got @Lord Snooty, who was preceded by @pauli, but who was it before him? I'm sure there was someone else.

I liked the line in the old matchday threads that said something along the lines of "Footwear: Studs, absolutely no blades" 

• Agree 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pilky said:

I liked the line in the old matchday threads that said something along the lines of "Footwear: Studs, absolutely no blades" 

I quite liked the pie recommendations, too.

• Agree 2

56 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

JBA. John BloodAxe.  Very witty stuff then Pauli took it to another level 

Edited by Ibbo48
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

On form over the season we should be getting the 3 points against Stoke. Unfortunately they have picked up a couple of good results of late and do have some good players in their team. Be a very tough game tonight. 3 points would be great. A worry for me is Dawson starting, defence looks a lot more fragile with him behind them.  He’s a very good shot stopper but needs to be more of a leader imo. 3v2 Wednesday tonight. :-)

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Agree 1

I'm hoping FF will get a chance today as he didn't play for the U23's.

We are very unpredictable at the moment. A good match can be followed by a disastrous one, and our thin attacking options are beginning to show up. Too few goals from the midfield. No Reach or Bannan worldies, just those true fighting spirit bruiser goals where you get hurt but still it's in the back of the net because of you.

1-0 to us.

Edited by FinnishOwl
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

JBA. John BloodAxe.  Very witty stuff then Pauli took it to another level 

That's the one. Cheers.

He took it from being an admittedly amusing free-for-all towards something a bit more interesting and orderly.

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Damn..

I was just about to post the L***s matchday thread ...

THE WEDNESDAY

• Haha 1

A12 saves the day.

Thread pinned.

This is the official thread. Snooty is dead to me now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

The owls are not what they seem.

MUST win tonight. 

Would like to see defence revert back to normal. FF on at half time. 

Wingers to get closer to Fletcher - we've created chances but we can't be sat in our own half. I think Luongo will do the business tonight, box to box player is exactly what we need. 

Stoke... never been there. I rang up the Stoke Tourist Office and they said “ I would save you money if I were you”

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Neal M said:

A12 saves the day.

Thread pinned.

This is the official thread. Snooty is dead to me now.

He’s dead to everyone if this site doesn’t get back to me sharpish