U23s v Bolton (h)

Knew if I went out I'd miss the big fightback - I was right too  :mellow:

Didn't count on Bolton scoring twice in the last three minutes though - or us going down to 10 men

Thanks for the updates, John

FlashScore says both our goals were scored by Conor Grant, but I'm guessing Hunt(pen) & Preston is more accurate  ;-)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, keefdave said:

It's the Wednesday way

Sure is

Drooling last week - those clips, the pass and moves and one quality goal after another

This week we concede four to a team rumoured to have been thrown together at the last minute   :sad:

That IS the Wednesday way

3 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Sure is

Drooling last week - those clips, the pass and moves and one quality goal after another

This week we concede four to a team rumoured to have been thrown together at the last minute   :sad:

That IS the Wednesday way

And with pretty much the same side  By the way, presumably Dawodu is still injured, does anyone know what his injury is He hasn’t been involved for over three months now

Edited by gurujuan

Enjoyed the game today. It's the first time I've seen the under 23's and i didn't see anyone today who I thought looked close to the first team. The game was nearly all Wednesday but we conceded some poor goals on the break. Thought Hunt played well especially in the first half and Preston did well in the second. Hunt always wants the ball and looks to play it forward. It was encouraging that although they looked to play football and keep possession, they weren't afraid to play longer balls when they were on. Their number 9 was decent as well. 

• Thanks 1