New song to sing about the Pigs

I'm quite bored as I don't finish work for another half hour and just read the McBurnie news. Got me thinking (I'm not one for this kind of thing but it just came to me and it's very catchy)

Tune: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by ACDC

Dirty pigs, always cheat, dirty pigs and they always cheat, dirty pigs and they always cheat etc...

Catchy and simple...

Don't worry lads, I won't be giving up the day job...

13 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

I'm quite bored as I don't finish work for another half hour and just read the McBurnie news. Got me thinking (I'm not one for this kind of thing but it just came to me and it's very catchy)

Dirty pigs, always cheat, dirty pigs and they always cheat, dirty pigs and they always cheat etc...

Catchy and simple...

Certainly a contender for the Eurovision song contest:biggrin:

Can't bring myself to even think about them right now, let alone write a rubbish song. 

We have just thrown away 2 points against an awful Cardiff side.

Tonight, that lot are playing a league game against Arsenal and will give them a good game at that. 

Think we're best keeping our mouths shut to be honest 

I'd genuinely no idea what this idiot had done - apart from signing for the pigs - and so I looked it up on the Stir. Without wanting to hijack the thread, I've seen yet another example of why this paper is ridiculed by so many people.

Here's what I mean - https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/video-man-driving-100mph-snake-pass-lands-culprit-court-817455

I've, erm, attahked (sic) an image for when they finally correct it and say it never happened.

Capture.jpg

As for McBurnie, he doesn't deserve a mention, nevermind a song.

7 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

Catchy and simple...

Nah I don’t waste mi thoughts on that lot....

3 hours ago, poite said:

Can't bring myself to even think about them right now, let alone write a rubbish song. 

We have just thrown away 2 points against an awful Cardiff side.

Tonight, that lot are playing a league game against Arsenal and will give them a good game at that. 

Think we're best keeping our mouths shut to be honest 

flipping hell so they are above league wise so we can't bad mouth our rivals.

Thats not what rivalry is all about.

But sorry to the OP but poor song

lol

8 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

Catchy and simple...

You do know there's a player on our books (in fact our best player) with a drink driving conviction right? Talk about hypocrisy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-15887671